[CSS][Trick]Dust 2 Map BomB

Hi guyz. At dust 2 there is a trick to have sure win when you play with bots and players sometimes.Look at this.

First we put the bomb here as far as we can like this.

2ug18hi.jpg

Then hit the white box with the gun [don;t try with magnum because the box with leave :P ] and do this.

50scx3.jpg

Ok this is it. The bomb will sure explode with bots and with real players. The only one who can defuse the bomb is a real player with throwing a grenade. So the box explodes and leaves from there and everyone can defuse it.

I hope i helped some!

Very good trick gerero, but i think one normal player can find the C4 very easy.

Anaway is very smart trick! Thank you and keep up!

well i thought and this and i can say that o normal player throw the grenade on the opponents so no grenade no he cannot move the box from the bomb with any way the only way was to explode it with a grenade and now no grenade so sometimes works i think :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very nice but you can move it ?? [right?]

but anyway Nice Trick.. i didn't know :)

well man if you do this at the hptos then 90% you will win because to move this box you need to explode it with a grenade

but the most of the players the throw the grenade at the tunnels so they don't have grenade after to explode the box so +1 at the wins :P

• 4 months later...

You can defuse the bomb through the barrel, you can hit the barrel in a corner so it moves, you can Press E (or the key that you have applied for Pressing buttons, etc..) or you can simple go from the other side, behind the wall and wall-defuse!! :)

• 1 year later...