[Help] Working Exploids/Hacks for L2Revenge

Hey dudes,

first of all: iam pretty pissed of the fact than on most servers you cant get on top cuz of all the donators. if you dont have money, you cant get on top.

Thats why iam looking for working Hacks & Exploids for the Server L2Revenge (http://www.l2revengeserver.com/site.html)

What iam exactly looking for are hacks with which you can make money and weapons ( or entchant weapons savely)

Would be pretty nice if someone could post some.

ty for all

KadaVer

I'm looking for the same thing. hlapex doesn't work and most of the widely-available exploits don't either, so it makes things a bit more difficult. I'm skeptic about the enchant weapons safely, but since there're so many +15s and above in this server, I wouldn't discard the possibility that either someone came up with a way to get loads of money or they sold their souls for these enchants.

The ones who sold theyr souls for entchants got a name: donator  ^^

I guess it would be pretty difficult to overcome a hack or exploid for L2Revenge cuz its one of the biggest servers, and cuz of that its f**** secured.

But i guess one day there will be a way ^^

hope to get informations soon

greetz

KadaVer im not expert on exploiting but i have to tell you one thing exploits are really hard to find in nowdays cuz there are many expirienced devs who can solve them in a minite with closed eyes so you can search but for revenger i dont thing that ur going to find Revenge is one of the top server this days so the best devs will work there and they wont leave a player to hack them

Friendly Solution