[Scam] Lets trick some newbies

Svetch

This is an old trick and i havent seen it around in this forum so ill just post it , ( sry if there's a similar post).

Well to start with you have to try this with someone u know is new in Lineage 2 but who has a nice weapon you would liek to have in you own inventory ^^ . Well to start with you give him party in mode "By turn" and u tell him if he would like to duplicate his weapon, next you tell him to put on and off his weapon many times, then u ask him to do anything that occurs to you just for him to think this trick will actually work. After all that , you take him to a place u say its bugged and u tell him to throw his weapon to the ground 5 times in this certain palce and tell him that the 5th time he picks it up the item will duplicate. Always stay in party and in the 2d time he picks his item up u will have it. I did this trick with many newbies and i got many weapons out of it.

PS: Sry for mi crappy english

lol noob this trick doesn't work in many servers you can't drop items in the ground

why you say this??? there are not many server with these features

btwm the trick is old and for noobs but is still a trick with which you can steal someone.

actually. it could works!!! one noob in my net had +12 wep... good one! and other said he could make his wep +16.. just pt him and drop wep... he accept!!Fortunatelly i was there and save the poor noob!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

:P:P:P:P