[SHARE] IG L2Walker Any Version Bypass/Crack ( WaBY )

phear3d

Should work for all..............

hi, Im trying but its not working for Dragon ( Im doing something wrong... I guess. :P ).

> IG 2.12

> IP-Port: 85.14.217.252-2106

> Host:

127.0.0.1 localhost

127.0.0.1 nProtect.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

I think I should use other host lines. but I dont know what to put there.

thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe i'm stupid but i can only connect to the private server using that ....

I have tried to change the server IP in the waby after launching it but it seems to only connect to the private server....

Could anyone guide for login to official server please ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i have low expirience with using IG walker, probably lame question? but i need help.

Subject: im playing on freeshard with working OOG, but i cant verify my IG walker. To mako OOG working i just run waby and write server IP on it.

What i did to launch IG:

1) Edited hosts file with notepad? deleted even comments.

hostsu.jpg

2) Make sure that i have MSWINSCK.ocx

3) Downloaded IG walker 2.13 and 2.14 for gracia final server (that famous one with stolen files) from towalker.com

4) Copyed walker files to lineage system directory.

5) Showed way to L2.exe

6) Run waby, type server IP (same as i do with working OOG), press start button, load IG walker and press Run.

7) Then it run Lineage client 1st, and updater window, where i can press check files button or dont do it.

8) I login in game, checking walker and see that verifity failed.  ???

What i doing wrong?

System: Windows XP sp3, Lineage directory on 3rd harddrive, working OOG was been on 2nd hard, Windows placed on 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm sounds again like the runtimes didnt install properly. I run winxp pro sp3 also........ do this

Google "MSWINSCK.OCX" download it , the single file somewhere. Should be tons of download locations all over the web.

Once you download it copy/paste it into your "WINDOWS/SYSTEM32" folder....

then you should be good to go..

this does not work for me, probably because I am running win7, any tips on what to do? :p

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out this only works on 32 bit systems. If you've got a 64 bit system its best to try and switch to 32 bit. I dunno if it will work 100% because i don't know how to switch down to 32 bit  :-\

• 1 month later...

First sorry for my english.

Me run with all walker...but i need first install directx.  

1º -  Install Directx Redistributable 2009 August : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=04ac064b-00d1-474e-b7b1-442d8712d553&displaylang=en

2º - Install VBRUN 6 : http://www.4shared.com/file/110868845/b3868bdc/vbrun60.html

3º - Then I unzipped the hosts in C: / windows/system/32/driver/etc

4º - Waby decompress in a folder, run it and insert the ip of your server in the box and then accept. Now open the IG L2Walker OOG and play! (I've used both and I work.)

PD : If you get the error MSWINSCK.OCX can be downloaded from here: http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/M/MSWINSCK.OCX/6.00.81694/download.html

You can extract to c: / windows/system32 or in the same folder where the waby.exe

lucky and good boting ;P