[L2j IL]L2 Pertis[REOPENED]

WizZy™

Really good server... Interlude without Customs !  Also everyday there is some event ...

Farming isnt hard... Admin is online everyday listening to players and fixing bugs.  

When u join play 1 hour and u'll like it for sure :)  U must xD

Hope u all who like Interlude without customs will join because its balanced server...

server needs wipe. yesterday u got tattoos with HYPER stats. like 60k m atack,

people farmed and get s +10/12.

now new ones cant farm..

wipe.. and normal farm.  :-*

this isnt true... IM titan and i can farm with pole... lot of mobs in some seconds... Use brain when u farm... Also its not my problem if u see us with enchated items.. its because we were ONLINE and played.... Go deep in Mos and farm alone,u'll get what we have too and that's all from me... Farming can't be more easier !

bla bla pro brain.. ok. server still need wipe.. we need to farm double and triple to get the items  that people have, who used tattos

ok play hard - go pro :)

if there be wipe then this will not be what it is now :)

Server is Great as it is :) 

i say it again. PEOPLE WITH TATTOO FARMED X5 times faster.

now tattoos no exist.. not rollback.. conclusion? we must farm normal.. and others got full s +.  :-*

well its true that one tattoo gaved crazy M.attack to Mages... and was easy to farm..but i know that yesterday was maybe some players online... and we were on event.. so nobody has chance to chek that stats ...Or if you are telling us this.. that probably u were farmer if u know.. .well its not important...  They doesnt exist anymore... just C4 items as it have to be.

And we enjoy playing..

axaxaxaxaxaxaxa niiiiiiiiiice. noob... lets see.. magic barrier plus warding plus invonication plus cov.. plus resist elemental.. plus dark atack ressist..

ok pro tell me what alse to take.. ... axaxaxa ur the pro man.!! in an unbalanced server.

axaxaxaxaxaxaxa niiiiiiiiiice. noob... lets see.. magic barrier plus warding plus invonication plus cov.. plus resist elemental.. plus dark atack ressist..

ok pro tell me what alse to take.. ... axaxaxa ur the pro man.!! in an unbalanced server.

U are writing bullsh1ts here... Really u should first learn to control urself and then say something what's on ur mind...

these bullshits are my resist bAffs. gg u didnt knew what alse to say?:/  :-*

What u expect from me to say u  ? TO confirm that lie ? im telling its lie because im not getting anchor like u did :D