Archers/tyrants hit 4/8k? how?

Baium+Aq 60% critical damage

Zealot 300%

Hawk Totem another 30% +

Cov , Dance of Fire , DW ->200%

Bow critical range = 3x

Blessing of queen another 20-30%

That means a 4k critical on a mage , in DC robe without +++ is not impossible. I normally crit mages for 2-3k with fist weapons so...

u didnt say anything about gear, what gear they have and what u got? what are the enchants? they have augments?

a possible way is :

In Archer:

Cat buff

Dead Eye

Tatto patk

might (passive +active)

Baium + AQ

besides there are many cheats, especially on L2j dont be suprised.

At the server i am playing now (l2OFF x50) some archers make big damages, like 3-4k on light mastery..Hmmm

I think its the same with your server..

If an archer have:

Blessing of Queen

power tatoo

dead eye/snipe

AQ ring//valakas neclase (delete valakas from list because its really hard to get it at a server with these rates so keep the AQ)

and a duel might or a might item skill

he can make 3-4k dmg on light

So imagine the dmg on robe..

Its not bug man..Its lineage, dont worry

a buffed level 85 archer will have 500 crit rate. I've seen archers criting 10-20 times in a row so how do you know it's normal hit?

at 4k patk (not unusual) on a 850 p def (dc robe , not full buffed) he will hit you for 4.000x71x1.05/700 . That means 500 damage on normal hit. 500 damage ~= 4-7k crit

Of course it might be that your server's damage formulas are screwed in which case...

guys, bison, not hawk:)

also, check duelist -> he should hit you with dmg like that too:)

first: tyrants and archers have damn good self buffs, you can reach 500 crit rate easly, also with things like bison and zealot you can make... rly high dmg. what more..?

are tyrants hits you like that in close combat, or range attack?:P

second: there is posibility you have increased dmg on crit hits

all in all - im sure it is possible, dunno about archer - i didnt have any high lvl archer on servers close to retail, but i had high lvl tyrant -> its true mage killer.

• 4 weeks later...