[Share]All you need for Customize Textures [All Chronicles]

Hello guys well how see a lot ppl have very big problems making own's UTX I do a mini tutorial about editing textures I know my english is not good but hope you understand this ok good luck =).

Video Tutorial HD

Programs Needed

Some Info about Contain this:

UE2Runtime-22261903: The Unreal Engine is a game engine developed by Epic Games for the company your game Unreal. The first version was released in 1998 and since then dozens of games on these facts. The current version Unreal Engine 3.5 has many advanced techniques such as HDR, normal mapping and dynamic shadows. This version is the basis of Gears of War 2.

I remain a fan of the exaggerated Unreal Tournament saga I could see the evolution between version 2 and 3, was a really substantial change. This image is an example of how evolved the Unreal Engine and the graphics in video games in general. I also believe that we have reached the point where the modulation is extremely mature graphic.

DDS Utilities 8.31.0225.1745: Ok there is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop for see files with extention .DDS

DDS Viewer: This plug-in is for see DDS textures in folders of Windows I add picture for ppl don't understand.

016141d47bfc.jpg

l2decrypt: This tool can decrypt and re-encrypt these files.

l2encdec: It is a file format decoding. Txt or. Ini

This file is mostly used to decrypt the file l2.ini either to modify or change the resolution of some graphics options or to take the ip and port for the server you play the (very useful for l2 walker).

L2Tool: L2tool really serves basically one purpose making Lineage][ UTX files readable by UnrealED (and l2tool crashes on some of the files). If you just want to textures and other stuff, use UTPT.

L2UKX: This program used for read UKX files and save in .OBJ o .RAW.

b37c042988bf.jpg

L2ViewUTX:Well the same say all is for read your UTX files of Lineage2 and extract in DDS format.

fe4608a894a2.jpg

Photoshop Plugins 7.83.0629.1500: Another plug-in needed for read DDS files in Adobe Photoshop

Thumnails Viewer TGA: Well this another plug-in using the same method of DDS Viewer but for TGA files.

UTPT: For load and extract UTX files BMP,TGA,DDS but the file UTX need to decrypt.

encrypt UTX.bat Inside the file you have code for Encrypt your UTX file but when encrypted texture remember the file are named with enc-nametexture you need delete enc-.

OAUKX C6 V1.0 beta3: Ok this tool is for make .OBJ files to .UKX this tool convert your files to .UKX.

toolsq.png

Credits by Me :)

oh yeah that is what i was looking for this about 2-3 months. thanks!!!. I am new at client mods and i read guides but i couldn't make anything. But now i see what i must do step by step. Thanks!!!

Pff. I have a problem. When i make the new texture at unreal engine, i imort the files i want, but then it doesn't load the files. On window it shows just the texture i made. :( someone help me.

oh yeah that is what i was looking for this about 2-3 months. thanks!!!. I am new at client mods and i read guides but i couldn't make anything. But now i see what i must do step by step. Thanks!!!

Pff. I have a problem. When i make the new texture at unreal engine, i imort the files i want, but then it doesn't load the files. On window it shows just the texture i made. :( someone help me.

First and last warning,dont make double post,if want say something just press Modify.jpg and Modify whatever u want,be carefull.

well is simple see when import select type of file DX1,DX2,DX3 understand? ok good luck