L2Mafia Koofs Vs Noobs

mafia can not be hacked

but about double-trade you can do this but you need some posts

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55395.0

i play mafia 2 years now and i understood that mafia cannot be hacked too easy and especially 02  and ken orwen

mafia can not be hacked

i play mafia 2 years now and i understood that mafia cannot be hacked too easy and especially 02  and ken orwen

+1

dev of l2mafia in premium member here, he can see all exploits and fix them, so GOOD LUCK with that XD

Platinum or not there still will be hackers, there still will be ppl trying to hack some will fail tho among those who try there will be few, few that wil ldefinetely hack it and they will hack it good, Mark my words hacked once, it can be hacked again ^^.

Platinum or not there still will be hackers, there still will be ppl trying to hack some will fail tho among those who try there will be few, few that wil ldefinetely hack it and they will hack it good, Mark my words hacked once, it can be hacked again ^^.

so? when new exploits are posted here,gm check out and go fix on his server, so if u want good cheats to keep working u gotta keep'em for urself

sad but true

• 3 weeks later...

- In 04 (stucksubs) Warehouse enchant script with phx is working.

-In 03 Double trade bug was working (i tested before a week)

-In 59 there is an area (i wont tell where , try to search) where's the is an npc named " OnlyGM " and sells 1gb for 1 adena, 1 ls top for 1 adena, caradine's letter 1 adena.

- Also in 04 there is an bug to use clan skills in olymp, this bug was shared by me.

Theese are all that i know, Sure there are more.

(I know u talked about kvn, but i just help all bugs-finders :P )

mafia can not be hacked

i already tryed that , didn't work maybe am doing something wrong

- In 04 (stucksubs) Warehouse enchant script with phx is working.

-In 03 Double trade bug was working (i tested before a week)

-In 59 there is an area (i wont tell where , try to search) where's the is an npc named " OnlyGM " and sells 1gb for 1 adena, 1 ls top for 1 adena, caradine's letter 1 adena.

- Also in 04 there is an bug to use clan skills in olymp, this bug was shared by me.

Theese are all that i know, Sure there are more.

(I know u talked about kvn, but i just help all bugs-finders :P )

ty man :)