[Up-03.07.2010]How To Bypass The Anti-Phx Protection + Guides

Raule

Before i make the complete process, i have one "FILES CORRUPTED" message when i try to start L2 :/

I really don't  know, maybe you do something wrong, try again.

man,i checked as many phx versions as i could in my pc,but none of them have these "buttons" you said we should press in the 1st method...can you send a link for your version?i tried the 2nd method but it says i have a havking tool and should close it before i enter the game..

Check here gameguard killers.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/

ok thxs,solved this and it now doesnt disconnects me...but still....i log in with my char,but my phx cant log in,in the connections tab it still doesnt write my chars name...

Did you deleted the old system and replaced the new one ?

is ok if you see the packets, check.

i deleted the old one as you said......I cant see the packets.....in the tab that writes Found clients/bot it has found "l2.exe (4260) ok"...this is the only thing that changed in my phx after i logged in in l2....

my version of phx does NOT have this icon/button you said we should press in 1st method!...i understand what i must do,but my version does not have this button....can you pls send a link for your version or upload the one you use in your screenshots?

my version of phx does NOT have this icon/button you said we should press in 1st method!...i understand what i must do,but my version does not have this button....can you pls send a link for your version or upload the one you use in your screenshots?

I know, but maybe you clicked by  wrong.

Here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/95748775/bd87ca3/yawt.html?s=1

it says i dont have the rights to use this programme when i try to open it...:/....link another version that has this button?

Try to disable your antivirus.