[Up-03.07.2010]How To Bypass The Anti-Phx Protection + Guides

Raule

• 2 weeks later...

I have browsed through tens of threads regarding l2phx, but due my low post count haven't seen all the posts.

I'm playing on private server, it's garcia p2 and since I'm new with l2phx haven't really got the idea whether it's working on that server or not. I can get the packets, and I can buy a another weapon with that packet, but not sure how to enchant, or if the server is protected somehow.

(I have tried to modify certain numbers, without any effect)

Is there simple way to test, if the server is protected against l2phx? So I won't be spending time in vain, trying to learn more about l2phx

Ty.

I have browsed through tens of threads regarding l2phx, but due my low post count haven't seen all the posts.

I'm playing on l2pvparea server, it's garcia p2 and since I'm new with l2phx haven't really got the idea whether it's working on that server or not. I can get the packets, and I can buy a another weapon with that packet, but not sure how to enchant, or if the server is protected somehow.

(I have tried to modify certain numbers, without any effect)

Is there simple way to test, if the server is protected against l2phx? So I won't be spending time in vain, trying to learn more about l2phx

Ty.

phx is dead right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...