SERVER GRACIA FINAL - WORKING LAST VERSION L2phx !!!

Hi, i have found a server low rate, where l2phx works. There is one problem, is no GM SHOP on server. How can i use the l2phx to get some adena? I am newbie user of sniffer programs, dont know how to modify hex code. I search on forum but here is info only about enchanting items from GM SHOP by using l2phx. Some other methods to get adena or duplicate items?

plz help - reward = adress of low rate gracia final server with about 1000 players.

you are right, but i can send packets to the server. but i can only buy ss and potions using this methot from little gm shop. gmshop have only consunables items. i copy to send, send in program to server and i get potions in game. well, i can recive and sent packets, program work, no ban.

i also buy items b from luxury for crystals using l2phx, but its takes my crystals any time.

you are right, but i can send packets to the server. but i can only buy ss and potions using this methot from little gm shop. gmshop have only consunables items. i copy to send, send in program to server and i get potions in game. well, i can recive and sent packets, program work, no ban.

i also buy items b from luxury for crystals using l2phx, but its takes my crystals any time.

uhm, then l2phx does work, maybe u should try buying items that doesnt show on list on shops, like +++ weapons, u can have some clues about doing that on "exploits" forum, but with ur 2 msjs i highly doubt u can see any "good" post about l2phx

yeah, i thing that in good server l2phx dosen`t work lol, only in some stupid srv with a lot of bugs that we dont know yet, its sucks to play l2 in a pvp server to had all items +30 safe +3,to go for pk with you friend and somone that had l2phx had weapon +99999999 and p def +999999999 is just sucks....He can kill Gm pfff :D

man phx works in server where the mods  don't know how to fix it only then if the admin of the server doesn't know how to do this then .......

• 3 weeks later...