interlude [Interlude OFF] L2eXtreme [Original] !!

GoDofAdeN

Yes all is fake.

Sawk promised them some items if they put a bad word on our server. And yeah they are trying :)

2yufvjr.gif .                .                  .                .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeLqwA2VFhw

This isn't fake for sure.. I`m still playing ,whatever ,i don't really care if dizzan gives items ,cuz i got some infos from a guy in the staff that Rey has an alt acc and pwnz , its not Okina for sure :D ,but he still dont wanna tell me >.< Anyways ,dizzy gl with ur server and open the fucking forums for posting.. Thats JUST GHAY cuz every1 thinks that u are avoiding spams with vids on corruption huh..

Just look no global GK in the movie... and Elven Village is always full of buff stations or players and in the movie Elven Village is empty.

Dude, i was from a clan and we talked with u about our bots partys.

And you guys just said "pay attention for other people dont see it".

No the video is fake.

And no I don't have a alt.... just a rumor...

Nah ,he know u very well .. i won't say who he is cuz i don't wanna rull friendships :D

Just look no global GK in the movie... and Elven Village is always full of buff stations or players and in the movie Elven Village is empty.

Yeah and u will NEVER do something about them.. NEVER!

Btw rey i`m getting some proofs and when i have enough i`ll post it here ,not in ur forum cuz u delete all about the truth.U will see what i`m talking about :) Corruption will never stop and this IS NOT OLD L2X! Its just a fucking copy.DO NOT JOIN!