[Share]Pack of 44 Shields of Rf for lineage 2

Hey all. I present to you Pack of 44 Shields of Rf for lineage 2

shfbdfbdfot00012.jpg

Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/p9d11ngvq

Download: http://letitbit.net/download/e318cc89d8/rfshield.7z.html

thanks for share this work but i don't think is your work kali put real credits autor i think is okc

if you look CriticalError then allegedly majority of your work that is about 80% of it is not yours or even more

and I think you should be happy that I have them laid out so as to not put

if you look CriticalError then allegedly majority of your work that is about 80% of it is not yours or even more

and I think you should be happy that I have them laid out so as to not put

what you say about me always put credtis man when have man you get work for other ppl and sell how is ur think better this i have a lot friends rus and don't worry he know you really so take care before posting the last time you get -1 karma for me

what you say about me always put credtis man when have man you get work for other ppl and sell how is ur think better this i have a lot friends rus and don't worry he know you really so take care before posting the last time you get -1 karma for me

You accused somebody of presenting somebody else's work as theirs...you've got proofs?

Because you can't threat people with -1 karma because they talk back to you in such a discussion...

You give him -1 for accusing you about not sharing your own job,I give you -1 for accusing him for not sharing his own work.

If you have proofs of what you say post them and he WILL be punished...but acting like that is not the way a staff member should.

You accused somebody of presenting somebody else's work as theirs...you've got proofs?

Because you can't threat people with -1 karma because they talk back to you in such a discussion...

You give him -1 for accusing you about not sharing your own job,I give you -1 for accusing him for not sharing his own work.

If you have proofs of what you say post them and he WILL be punished...but acting like that is not the way a staff member should.

ofc man i have post of guy do it have post and all but how to know we can't post out forums here so you want i can send post for see ur self in PM

CriticalError can I convert the fingers with whom you are aware of the Russians. To your knowledge, if you have not yet told them that I believe the Pope in the production model, as well as the work StaticMeshes. If I spread on this forum for that well-known site, you la2baza said that they were the best and the rest of this lichery CriticalError and you help them without the copyright on the site www.maxcheaters.com. So who still need to give -1 karma is for you. I have already talked to you about this, as well as the material of yanshi and喵喵killer.

ofc man i have post of guy do it have post and all but how to know we can't post out forums here so you want i can send post for see ur self in PM

Do it and he gets -1 karma from me ;)

Hey all. I present to you Pack of 44 Shields of Rf for lineage 2

shfbdfbdfot00012.jpg

Download: http://depositfiles.com/files/p9d11ngvq

Download: http://letitbit.net/download/e318cc89d8/rfshield.7z.html

-1 Karma for not giving credits.

I was pmed with proofs from CriticalError,you're lucky that I don't have ban rights...

You caused an argument between the staff just to get some reputation for a share.