L2phx SERVER !!

KIRE

1)thx for share ;)

2) REMEMBER TO DON'T SAY IN WHAT SERVER IT WORKS!!! HIDE EVERY TIME...

3)Zhyk  can send me a pm or post here the link of that server? And can tell me how to join? Is all in a strange lenguage and i don't understand :S

EDIT:

I try this server and with tallum glavie don't work...

But you use the multisellchhoise hack?

EDIT AGAIN:

I make a wep +a lot now :)

But i don't know how to change the code... i change some letter and number but i insert with no logic (<- bad english i know...)

that was posted over 100000 times lol. btw it works only on a non-updated gracia 2 server, most of them greek server [!]. use search next time! anyway thanks for... nothing.

lol why u say that? i always see u spamming in all topics, if u dont like it dont post and that's it.

the man found a server with l2phx working, even if it have 20 people is fun for testing, and learn something about this great software

Still working in kira's server? today i try to make some hack and nothing, all time +0 :S

I try in all 2 server....

EDIT:

It still working, but only with S grade wep (AM,HD,AS ecc...)

hide it for 3k that would be better

Whats the use now, you leecher have already seen it -_-. Dont see y its neccessary to post servers with phx working, bcuz it ruins it for others and gm wud fix it as soon as he sees otheres posting SS's with 300k damage done to them, useless imho...