L2 Inc

i played there for a month and it was boring coz of the stupid endless lag, yeah i heard about that retarded corruption, players doing there what ever they want.

then i quite, and still looking for good no lag high rate pvp server :)

• 5 weeks later...

l2 inc is waste of time i think a big corruption lives in server and it hasnt big community every one have a dual o trible box for buffer/private store/main player and in pvp/farm zones max 50 players only 10 pvp and make u 7k dmg cauze they are full of attributes and max enchant dont even waste your time for logging in that server i lost 2 days of my life there and i cant take it back D:

lol, nBd has shown himself to be mostly a leech on the L2 community for the most part (at least publicly, don't know what he's doing behind the scenes if anything). Compared to any other dev he barely contributes as far as the community knows. The only other dev who does LESS than him, is Aikimaniac. If you ever were to use an idea from his server (ie. the auto class change), he gets all butthurt over it (which was funny too because he's barely active yet he had time to show up in that thread QQ'ing).

Not to mention that he picked up Memento (nitrozik) and some of his crew when they closed L2Refused and there were rumors based on good evidence that some of the GM staff were corrupt and giving their "legits" and close friends all sorts of crazy bonuses. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was corruption happening there.

And a lulzy screenshot from L2Inc right after L2Refused closed:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8443/shot00037m.jpg

I pride myself on the fact that my staff is 20+ years old, and I personally am 26, but I believe it needs to go a step further and remove unneeded powers from GMs. That being enchanting, item creation/trade, etc. Otherwise, there's always risk of corruption.

Oh, and to be quite honest... thousands of players do not make a good server. Look at Azure for another example of this. Shitty staff, corruption, but because the population is so massive, everyone thinks it's a great server. They just don't want to leave and give up all their work and friends.

Jealous very much ?

Jealous very much ?

Of his player count? Yes. Of his server? GOD NO. It fucking sucks. The only reason people play there now is because of the player count. Same with Azure. The same people who bitch about corruption, bugs, etc continue to play there simply because their friends do. That's it. Not because it's a good server.

l2 inc is waste of time i think a big corruption lives in server and it hasnt big community every one have a dual o trible box for buffer/private store/main player and in pvp/farm zones max 50 players only 10 pvp and make u 7k dmg cauze they are full of attributes and max enchant dont even waste your time for logging in that server i lost 2 days of my life there and i cant take it back D:

cant you make you full +30 on inc ? xD easy server

• 5 months later...

i remember me playing some months before...it was generally a good server,but full of corruption..ppl of brawl were stacking skills ffs..i was on with gm char took pics...posted on forums..for nothing...nbd just deleted them lol...

when u see mpougatsomaxairo,brawl and some other dudes...u will know what corrupt means...

me myself because of the full corruption i abused an kamael character..i dressed him with +25 set,+25 wpn icarus spirit,my weapon had Empower lvl 10 passive on it..i used to own anyone on 1v1^^

was getting crit hits from +30 bows for 800 dmg:D

how??i used to get all the buffs i could from other classes with a skill kamael had,so i had the buffs of paladin,buff of spellhowler and some other ones^^

i was magic critting everyone no matter how much + jewels they had for 4k dmg+..maybe one day i will upload pics^^

y jewels were bauim,valakas,antharas +18 if i recall correctly..

it would be a good server without corruption but nvm...

btw check this..our small greek clan,against all the others of the l2inc,4500 ppl on that time..still we got it;)

img42.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00091.jpg