EarthQuake!

DreaM

Damn we are having a lot of earthquakes today in bulgaria and we just had one . Damn i dunno what may happen the center is in Macedonia... Its 3 Rihter's scal in here hope it doesn't increase. I think it will be a sleepless night.

I am not from Thessaloniki... http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=59769.0 this greek topic says about an earthquek in Thesaloniki..;

lol You say Macedonia is greece tho you don't know the names of the cities. Its not Skopia It's Skopie. Lol... And NO its not Greek, They are much more mature than Greeks so i refuse to belive you have anything in common. And anyway they don't even speak your language tbh they speaksmth more common with Bulgarian than Greek. So Gtfo with your  history illusions.

I am thinking except history , you dont learn geografy too? If you see a Europe map..you will see that the bigest part is in greece...also the second bigger town of greece (thessaloniki) is in macedonia....How the hell they communicate? in Bulgarian? LOL they speak GREEK..at least the Biggest part...

lol You say Macedonia is greece tho you don't know the names of the cities. Its not Skopia It's Skopie. Lol... And NO its not Greek, They are much more mature than Greeks so i refuse to belive you have anything in common. And anyway they don't even speak your language tbh they speaksmth more common with Bulgarian than Greek. So Gtfo with your  history illusions.

All of us we know that Dream is the biggest flamer si better leave him speaking to the air!

Macedonia will be always greek! (για την ακρίβεια μια σημίωση... όταν λέμε Βόρεια Ήπειρο αφτό δεν είναι σωστό... Δώσαμε μεγάλο μέρος της Βόρειας Ηπείρου στην Αλβανία κατά τον Δεύτερο Παγκόσμιο πόλεμο...) διαβάζω ιστορία για μεθαύριο!