TH at olympiad...

here you can write your opinion about th at olympiad...        

ONLY FOR RETAILS SERVERS INTERLUDE CLIENT  AND HIG RATE

th is good at olympiad?

dyes

wepon

armor

play styeles vs nukers sagi and other classes

and some other tricks...

btb wepon

GOGOGO WRITE YOUR BEST TH FOR OLYMPIAD.

Take mithril dagger  , buy an devotion set and dyes +4 int  -4dex should be fine

play style vs nuker so when counting end u can try alt +x button , click restart and nuker should be gone from  ur screen

archer try the think above it should work !

TH at oly should use draconic .

Dyes DEX +4 - STR

CON +4 - STR

MEN +4 -INT[ if the dyes bug is working this should be ] if not just let 1 space open..

Weapon at oly for th is Angel Slayer Haste .

Strategy vs nuker you mean mages right? Well trick/switch/bluff optional . Also when fighting vs nukers you should always have a bow in you since of their slow skills. So if they indeed slow you. You will be able to overreact with a arrow in his/her ass. Thats all i don't know other things are just optional. I mean getting buff-weapons is just smth everyone does. Playing TH at olympiad isn't interesting for me, really.

Lmfao i lieked killman's post the best.

+4con -4str.

+4dex -4str.

+1con -1str.

Draconic Leather Armor.

Angel Slayer Haste Or Crit Damage.

Trick>Bluff>(if bluff landed)Backstab>(if not landed)Lethal blow>Deadly blow>(if they run, dash it)More blows>Bluff>Trick>Blows til theyre dead.

• 5 weeks later...

Well first you will have to use Draconic or Imperial

First use dash with draconic and run, when dash is over switch to dagger and use all the skills that low his stats and all yours skills such as evasion

Just use backstab as skill and may be you will win ;D

draconic and nice jewerly----when u start to fight if its agains fighter switch evasion on then put on vicious stance and accuracy put dash on and do bluff on him and hit with all ur skills..at least thats what i am doing when playing with TH..oh yes also use trick to switch off his target

no dyes, draco armor, naga storm+focus, fvck load of weapons like desp with btb, menthal shield, etc.

vs nukers..? easy stuff, dash, 1 sec before fight you are close to his cage, just move few steps to right or left (then he cant nuke you, he has to get outside), when nuker appear just shadow step, backstab, lethal strike, deadlyblow, gf.