FireWall ?

Zone alarm :) The most professional solution in the web. The firewall that it has is the best in the world, and it protects your from hackers/malicious programs/other attacks. It has the unique Programs Firewall, which checks all programs that have access to the internet or to the PC's resources!!! It protects you from keyloggers and dialers. The antispyware is as good as the one that norton has, and the antivirus system is now powered by kaspersky labs. Trust me, it is the best choice....

i'd like my outpost firewall cracked version :Q

Zone alarm pro is the best firewall but is not recommended for the average users due to its great number of annoying popups. An average user would get confused, annoyed, and would shut it down in the end. My suggestion for those tired of popups is Sygate firewall, although not the best, not one of the bests either, it provides sufficient protection and few popups.

Spy-Sweeper is the best anti-spyware application.

Avast is nice for antivirus and general malicious remove, some would say Kaspersky is better. I don't disagree with those.

By no means should you use Norton Antivirus. It will eventually ruin your system.

When browsing, protect yourself with Sanboxie. It's a very handy tool. more about it:

http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4943.0

: D

• 1 year later...