[Share][Hack]Silent Aim

shmeq

At the fisrt time its works...but when i restart my computer it doesnt even open...!why?

don't know what to say. after you restart, do the exact same thing you did the first time...it works for me every time, used it since a month ago and i still used it yesterday.

For people with non-steam that have problems with this silent aim, you can download THIS cs: http://csfunnet.evonet.ro/cs_lant_final.EXE and it works 100%, tested.

it looks like 2 me that its an older version of mph hacks and is prob vac detected sum time ago as after 3 to 4 weeks they usually are and if they dont work on vac secure servers you can prob bet ur account will be gone in a week

ooh shyt my bad when i looked at it it looked like the older version of mph as the exe is also named the same and there names are in the hex as far as file version i know it looks sim to the others so is hard 2 say. as far as if its detected or not and still working they can work for a few weeks sometimes or more after detection however can also as i stated take a week upto 3 weeks for a ban to set in not knocking your share at all good share man thanx for doing it just tring to look out for others as well and keep them frm a ban if poss. :D 

EDIT- Chose to edit this post as not 2 spam up the topic i agree with you "at own risk" statement however if we can help people make a more informed decision then i believe its a good idea to do such. dont you?

i understand that but everytime you download something of the internet you should have this in mind: "You download it on you're own will". Anyway, i downloaded it a month ago and just shared it now because now i got the ideea to do so.