to all wanna-be-hackers-someday

Noble®

it is sad for me to make this topic as member of this forum complaining about other members here but it is a shame and m@l@ki@ ston egkefalo for you to put your keyloggers and various types of viruses  in a shit silly and wanna-be sissy exploit!!!you want to become hackers?try to hack your friends pc your sister's pc or your schools pc and stop trying to become "hackers" by giving infected sh1ts here!!!xaaxaxaxaxaxa!!!!you are so miserable but you ll also fall to pc protections    ;D ;D!!!pfff get a life

i also reported some of the posts to admin and mods about these things so... before you get your life and start over from the beginning i ll have to warn you   :P :P

the next one who ll try to send me viruses again and keyloggers etc cause it is extremely annoying doing scans all the time for your uploads will pass goooooooood with me!!!i mean the next one who ll try to get access to my pc without my approval will automatikally get a special virus made by a special friend of mine... ;D ;D ;D :D

about unknown msn guys who add ppl and me if i find one of them the same will happen and of course delete and block will occur ;D

well i hope MxB community this matter will end from now on

so have a nice day!!! 8)

just virus check your files and you ll notice it!!!also if you use firewall it warns you that there is an attempt "Keylogger" that tries to access your pc and choose either block it or unblock it...of course block :D

which one of them you use?

it is sad for me to make this topic as member of this forum complaining about other members here but it is a shame and m@l@ki@ ston egkefalo for you to put your keyloggers and various types of viruses  in a shit silly and wanna-be sissy exploit!!!you want to become hackers?try to hack your friends pc your sister's pc or your schools pc and stop trying to become "hackers" by giving infected sh1ts here!!!xaaxaxaxaxaxa!!!!you are so miserable but you ll also fall to pc protections    ;D ;D!!!pfff get a life

i also reported some of the posts to admin and mods about these things so... before you get your life and start over from the beginning i ll have to warn you  :P :P

the next one who ll try to send me viruses again and keyloggers etc cause it is extremely annoying doing scans all the time for your uploads will pass goooooooood with me!!!i mean the next one who ll try to get access to my pc without my approval will automatikally get a special virus made by a special friend of mine... ;D ;D ;D :D

about unknown msn guys who add ppl and me if i find one of them the same will happen and of course delete and block will occur ;D

well i hope MxB community this matter will end from now on

so have a nice day!!! 8)

i agree with u!!!! fucking wanna-be-hacker!

me in too :P...can any1 add you to msn and give you a keylogger?

if u want i have a rly good keylogger :D