Failed to launch lineage2

Okay im trying to launch l2net for l2reloaded.Everything seems ok but when i press the "launch game" i get :[ERROR: Failed to launch Lineage 2! Invalid path? .Could anyone help me?And im 100% sure i specified the right path in File->Setup and pressed save.

did you set the path for l2.exe in setup?

did you read up on the guides to connect with l2.net? L2.net dosen't hook onto the client like walker does, you'll need to do some mods.

Okay so i got l2.exe to launch but when i launch it all i get is: 09:56:26 :[loaded saved server list

09:56:26 :[loaded saved blowfish list

09:56:31 :[client -> bot gameserver : waiting

09:56:31 :[client -> bot loginserver : waiting

09:56:31 :[client -> bot gameserver : using port 7777

And as i know it should change to something else right?Since i login to game with my char and the l2net doesnt respond at all.Its like nothing is happening.Also as you said i need l2net mod system files or something?Tryed searching for l2reloaded one (i actually dont really get what does mods even mean) i found it (or maybe its just something else) but the download link aint working

And yes i did everything the guides said.Framework,directx,data packs map packs and the main 369 one.entered the new ip of l2reloaded and etc.Still aint working :/