[Guide] Tricky farming method .

its funny way to exp but it takes a long time cuz the dmg that the mobs recieve is small and when you start to heal your self to much yoyur healer will get attacked

if i am correct the healer is the one killing the mobs. Well when i used it, i just had a cardinal passing through aggro mobs and making heal to him.

And again its not slow, cause you have 10-15 mobs on you not just one, the time for killing each one alone must be longer than the time killing them all together to use this method.

hmm it really works?

Just with few mobs, if you do a big train of mobs (with high lvl) dosnt matter how fast you heal your self, they will kill you.

But with low lvl mobs this works perfectly.

With a Titan+full buff+spear i will not dye so for me is useless to make dual box with bishop..is good and your method but i prefer mine..anyway thx for share

Nice idea, Ill test it

it got fixed after c4. its about making a lvl 1 char -> flag him. atacking raid. giving the lvl 1 char dance of medusa (so the low char cant die) and buffing reflect dmg to it.

lol I soloed raids in 2 minutes with that...

Not have tested but dude it wont be faster to get full buff and go to a place with undead mobs.

Well yeah , if turn undead works fine on the server u'r playing , that is the best method .

But this method over here is for the servers in which the GM's want to prevent life draining from the mobs [high p def / low hp]  , not realising that they actually make it worse :P

Farm guide:

Party:

Elemental summoner x 2

Bishop

Maestro

Shillien Elder

Hunting Zones: Skyshadow Meadow, Ancient Battleground, Silent Valley, Primeval Plains

Strategy: the Maestro will need a polearm and summon Big Boom, and toggle it to stand in a point along with the rest of the group

elemental summoners will place their summons close to Big Boom...one elemental summoner will summon seraphim every 3 minutes to buff the party with gift , acumen and clarity..and that means buff big boom too

shillien elder will buff all for empower + wild magic and vampiric for Unicorn Merrow , Big Boom and vampiric for the Dwarf..the SE will work as mana recharger for Bishop and as a backup healler

the dwarf will train groups of mobs, as many as he can and get back in 2 minutes, b4 seraphim buffs run out...if the HP goes under the half, its time to get back and bring mobs to the point where big boom awaits

the cardinal will heal the Dwarf, but at this point, only with alance life and group healling, so he wont take the aggro of mobs to himself..the SE wont do anything now to not take aggro on him/her

wait the mobs get together around Big Boom, and detonate it

the summons will start hitting mobs with hydro screw now...if the summons take the aggro, summoners can use summon ultimate defense....a few magic attacks and all mobs will die...a few will survive so kill them with summon melee attacks..so the dwarf can run and bring more mobs meanwhile

this method gives fast xp, sp, lots of adena, materials and sometimes, full drops..these places always give good stuff

and best thing: you dont need useless buffers, all will be working