[Share][NOT mine]Demonic Armor Female Fighter only (c5)

kaali can u do me a favour and take this -> http://rapidshare.com/files/30899817/system.rar.html

and add in it ALL ur custom things?(like star wars weaps, demonic sword,ice kenshamberk...etc)

(and if any of that need any systextures tell me to upload them... ty)

i didn't make it for men because there are many leetcher , on ragezone , or in other website !

Huh.

First off, what makes you think that there are no leechers here? I'll give you a simple example:

a question to killer_007 and solution.I checked the armors:jade,demonic,ice crusader and i saw that they dont work with males and with dark elf females.Let me know in which chars their textures work?

Is it possible to "fix" it from system or server side?Or is it animation "problem"?

thnx for hearing me again  :P

It doesn't work for any other kinds of characters because there are SEPARATE kinds of textures for each race/gender, if at least you knew anything about texture editing and opened the armors textures for each race you'd know that. Leecher much, eh?

Now back to you, kaali.fr.

To say communities like ragezone and postpacific suck is just wrong. Just because you've done a couple crappy models don't go out thinking you're some kind of god, I'll prove you wrong.

This is what my team is working on:

It'll be called the Epic Dark Knight Armor.

0lecollagefi5.jpg

0decollagero4.jpg

0omshrobe1ww1.jpg

0robe1fr4.jpg

darkknightfdwarvesmr0.jpg

shot00157qb6.jpg

0texturetest8ib1.jpg

It's not even nearly finished, and if they allow me to, I'm going to share this with all the communities around there when it's ready. So PLEASE don't give us this "leechers" crap when you don't know shit about anything at all.

Mmkay?

Pyro, Im Loving that Armors ;D The second armor (heavy&light) in dark elf male simply ROX !! ;D hmmm...NO..I love them ALL !! ;D

P.s. The Armors "Base" Form is Apella (Heavy,Light,Robe)? xD ;D

Pyro, Im Loving that Armors ;D The second armor (heavy&light) in dark elf male simply ROX !! ;D hmmm...NO..I love them ALL !! ;D

P.s. The Armors "Base" Form is Apella (Heavy,Light,Robe)? xD ;D

Aye, apella is the bse armor for them.

dark elf rox!!!!!! all rox!!!!!!!

pyromaker if u dont publish it i will kill u !!!!!!!!!

xD just kidding.... i hope to finish it soon .... :D

lol, we'll see how it goes. :)

can u do me a favour and take this -> http://rapidshare.com/files/30899817/system.rar.html

and add in it ALL ur custom things?(like star wars weaps, demonic sword,ice kenshamberk...etc)

(and if any of that need any systextures tell me to upload them... ty)

hmm can someone do that? if yes ty :D

i didn't make it for men because there are many leetcher , on ragezone , or in other website !

Huh.

First off, what makes you think that there are no leechers here? I'll give you a simple example:

a question to killer_007 and solution.I checked the armors:jade,demonic,ice crusader and i saw that they dont work with males and with dark elf females.Let me know in which chars their textures work?

Is it possible to "fix" it from system or server side?Or is it animation "problem"?

thnx for hearing me again  :P

It doesn't work for any other kinds of characters because there are SEPARATE kinds of textures for each race/gender, if at least you knew anything about texture editing and opened the armors textures for each race you'd know that. Leecher much, eh?

Now back to you, kaali.fr.

To say communities like ragezone and postpacific suck is just wrong. Just because you've done a couple crappy models don't go out thinking you're some kind of god, I'll prove you wrong.

This is what my team is working on:

It'll be called the Epic Dark Knight Armor.

0lecollagefi5.jpg

0decollagero4.jpg

0omshrobe1ww1.jpg

0robe1fr4.jpg

darkknightfdwarvesmr0.jpg

shot00157qb6.jpg

0texturetest8ib1.jpg

It's not even nearly finished, and if they allow me to, I'm going to share this with all the communities around there when it's ready. So PLEASE don't give us this "leechers" crap when you don't know shit about anything at all.

Mmkay?

1st very good job pyro

2nd i saw that.I decrypted some weapon files and armor files and i saw where every texture goes in the system files.

3rd What program do you use to make the textures?Is this Photoshop?

i need to make *on* my server if you want pic , but it's look very nice , trust me ! ;)

its very good kaali thnx for this fantastic share.Pyromaker we wait for yours now ;P

look video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgZTvOHWz9E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...