Lineage 2 C5/C6 WarPath PvP Server(updated)

Thelasthero

Hey guys how are you keeping? I am Head_Admin in this server, i allow GM Phoenix to help you with 100 kk adena each one of you but nothing else (i mean enchant etc) ;)

This is my offer to you because of your help (i mean for the developing skills i got from this site) :)

Hey guys how are you keeping? I am Head_Admin in this server, i allow GM Phoenix to help you with 100 kk adena each one of you but nothing else (i mean enchant etc) ;)

This is my offer to you because of your help (i mean for the developing skills i got from this site) :)

Thnx Thor, You are Gentle With Us ;D

xaxax lol im very strict :p

I still affirm that: Scrolls are too much Expensive !!!!!!! 50KK for 1 scroll weapon S !!! LooooL !!! ;D

(25kk is better) !!!

Wooooooooooot ??!!?? WTF??!!??

NoBody LvL up or Give Me Adena At Start Up !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That Server Give me Critical errors Like every 5 minutes..What I can Do ? LoL, i HAVE the System, the Killer_007 Patch...But Still got Criticals each time I teleport In town -.-' Some Help Plz.

thnx.

Wooooooooooot ??!!?? WTF??!!??

NoBody LvL up or Give Me Adena At Start Up !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That Server Give me Critical errors Like every 5 minutes..What I can Do ? LoL, i HAVE the System, the Killer_007 Patch...But Still got Criticals each time I teleport In town -.-' Some Help Plz.

thnx.

Now the D scrolls have 4.5 kk adena, the C 6kk the B 8kk the A 9 kk and the S 10kk

i think you are allright now aren't you?

Well, our new record of players online is 21 (I think it's good cause we have  opened 2.5 weeks ago)