The Swine Flu [Swine Grippe]

DreaM

I'm not scared at all,infact i don't give a damn...despite the fact that the swine flu stroke few european countries,i'm almost sure that its going to stop there...

people from greece don't panic because we don't got any greek meat everything is coming from other countries so don't panic !

ohz sh1t epicz fail

yeah i am afraid a little bit buy okay if something will happens to me i will leave the account to my best friend kenji :P

First of all, its not contracted by pigs.  It was just given a name that implies it does.

Second, no, I'm not worried even though there is a case probably not even 10 minutes from where I live and another 30 or 40 mins in the other direction.

Anyone whos in the stock market, I suggest you drop your life savings into some pharmaceutical companies.

Second, no, I'm not worried even though there is a case probably not even 10 minutes from where I live and another 30 or 40 mins in the other direction.

dude seriously,if i were you i would be really scared! :-\

dude seriously,if i were you i would be really scared! :-\

No reason for me to be.  I have a greater chance of dying in a car crash, having a heart attack or some neurological problem I got.  That, and I'm not worried about death anyways.  Everyone will eventually... I'd rather know I'm dying and be able to give my friends/family the last farewell rather than up and disappearing on friends or something else for my family.

Plus, it'd help with the community around here.  Maybe only a handful are worth a damn, rest can die and I wont even have even the slightest thought of remorse... unless they wish to use our field for a burial ground.  Oh, and yes, I'm a bastard.

From the one hand I ain't afraid cause this hasn't come to Greece (yet)..

On the other hand I am afraid if it comes  :D

I heard that this may get you if you are in a very crowded place...I never gonna get out again..HOME FTW!! xD