[Share] L2J Web Donation System !

Nice share!! But somewhere I heard that there is an exploit in this kind of payment.... When you go on paypal you press a sript and this system think that I pay and I didnt... Is protected in that knid of exploits?

this system don't put the weapon at the time you pay, is manual, admin when he gets the money instead of logining in and giving the items to the player he put them instatly to their inventory ;)

this system don't put the weapon at the time you pay, is manual, admin when he gets the money instead of logining in and giving the items to the player he put them instatly to their inventory ;)

Yes, this is the main Goal ;)

nice explanation.

pffff.... i just need to make 450 posts :)) Simply Cleaver !!!

you can't see this leave man because the last tiem you get -1 follow the rules

Nice one but I've seen the source code right now and it looks good but one thing

You are not protecting the querys high enough to say its totally secured, Maybe a sql-inject or backdoor can be used on this :P

And for the other things, Keep working on the security and it will be great ;)

Nice one but I've seen the source code right now and it looks good but one thing

You are not protecting the querys high enough to say its totally secured, Maybe a sql-inject or backdoor can be used on this :P

And for the other things, Keep working on the security and it will be great ;)

Sorry DragonHunter but plz look the dates before you post.Thanks

@that's nice donation system i did it to my site.Thx

• 2 weeks later...