[Share][HARDGAMERS] Gui by bLANE

Blane

Hey there guys!

You know the last time I'm not that available and active since in less than a month I'm writing some exams.Nevertheless, I managed to make this gui.GUI is a package of pre-defined configs/settings and generally the best options for your counter-strike game.There are a lot of 'em out there, but each one has something bad.It's not that difficult to script in counter-strike files, but it's quite interesting to edit the background and the cs colour schemes.So, I' don't want to be the "talking guy".I'm presenting you my new work for my favourite game, which I hope to be yours too, HARDGAMERS Gui.Based upon roccat,pentagram,sk,noa and many more guis it combines design, power and the best options for your pro cs experience.To be more specific the project contains the following in detail:

CURRENT VERSION : 1.1

- Background "HARDGAMERS" black & red.

- A very good looking colour scheme grey/white/red colours.

- Configs with pre-made settings for your best experience. (Config & Userconfig)

- Your own tempdecal(Spray) with a good-looking "Hardgamer" tag.

- Multiple menu in-game, enabled by "H" button containing:

a) Popular configs (enable 10 different configs from popular people)

b) Change Crosshair Colour (White/Black and other custom colours)

c) Change ex_interp value (For Advance users)

d) Change Hard (Directly with a click!)

e) Change Name (Without pressing esc/entering options.Directly message box in the upper-left corner)

f) Adjust the volume (Change the sound with some clicks.)

- A custom easy, with design, installer.

Easy to install, easy to edit, with the best options, continuously updates, new configs, more design, more FUN!

Just to say something.In the menu there's a last option "Private Builds".What is this? This has been done for your needs.Just to have some income (low of course) this options has the following plus:

+ I'll make your own config with your name and your options!

+ Directly accessible and editable, with YOUR pc!

+ Plus those you'll get all private updates, direct download links.

It's maybe clear, that those are not that BIG pluses in a project.Although, you should understand that making an effort just for the public is not what I'm looking for.To anyone who likes to help my thought/effort and enjoy those pluses he can donate to the project 5$ via paypal:

- Send me a pm here to send you my paypal e-mail.I don't request money.It's YOUR choice! :)

I think I'm talking too much without giving you the download.Here it goes:

- Direct Download (Ver. 1.1)

RAR Password : hardgamers

Please spend some time to leave a reply or reply here for any bugs you may find.Also for any suggestions use this topic.Our site is still under construction (http://hard-gamers.com).Please keep the topic alive :)

My share is an inspiration of MaxCheaters.com and a dedication to it from a man who loved, loves and will love this forum,

Best regards,

Blane

Too much talking!(jk) :P

You forgot to add that the password for the extraction is "hardgamers".

Will this work for Non-Steam as well?

Of course it works for Non-Steam / Steam.

URGENT FIX : Don't forget to add in your console "rate 25000; cl_rate 20000".Will be fixed in the next release.

-Blane

Nice job Blane ! I really love the new look is just awsome :D !

PS:I don't know if it's just luck or is from this patch but i think i have less ping before installing it i got like 15-20 and now i got 5-10 :D

Pic : http://i43.tinypic.com/106lrpv.jpg

Glad to hear it :)

Now let's update this thingy!

Version 1.1 is out!

Fix: Urgent rate 25k fix, cl_rate fix

Download: Click Here

Date: 29 / 04 / 2009

-Blane

An auto buy script is something which I think does not match in a Gui.It's something different for more advanced users.I'm starting to think if a menu enables/disables Bunnyhop as many of here and other sites want the script.But I can't complete the script.When I disable let's say, I unbind all and re-exec config.cfg, but hax0r, is there any way to destroy allias, or it doesn't matter? Tell me your idea :)

-Blane

nice release blane. [br]you seem to know your shit is there a way 2 edit more removals and un needed data frm maps such as like white wall it with out a third party exe?[br]ty Krazy

White walls is something 3rd party and it has nothing to do with a Gui don't you think? It's illegal, I think to have white walls in a game.But I'm gonna think what to add in the next versions.

Also, thanks for posting back here, and keep the topic alive. :-)

Our site www.Hard-Gamers.com will be ready soon...

-Blane

Hey good point  about it being illegal,:)) however im all for illegal lmao im still in the process of learning cs's coding  when i have spare time frm wrk fam ect.  any other helpful data would be great[br][br]Thanx Krazy

Well suggesting is the best you could do.Also you can write some code if you have in mind so I can include it to the next release.

-Blane