[L2J Gracia CT2.2]L2 Phytes

WizZy™

Hello,

L2Phytes is a new Gracia PT2 server which promises to give you the best gaming experience possible.

What we offer you is:

Customized Armor: Titanium with new textures!

Customized NPCs in order to make your gameplay easier

Custom automated events such as TVT (Team vs Team) & CTF (Capture the Flag). We are also working on getting up more Automated events.

Class balance (We're changing things everyday to get the best balance possible)

A bug-free gameplay

Online staff members almost everytime of the day

Daily Updates/Changes.

Java Mods :

* PvP Shine system - When you make 10 pvp's in a row without dying, you get hero aura till you die/relog

* PvP Reward System - By winning a PvP you get a PvP coin which you can exchange for some stuff

* Subclasses can be leveled up to 85, not 80.

* No consume on hp/mp pots, soulshot/blessed spiritshot, soe/res, arrows/bolts and beast soul/spirit shots. However you need 1 of those items.

* All skills item consume is removed

* Skill Seller NPC. You can learn our custom skill in order to get stronger in PvPs.

Rates are set as shown below:

XP: x4000

SP: x4000

Adena: x4000

Drop/Spoil: x1

Max enchant: +20

Safe enchant: +5

Enchant rates:

Using Regural Enchant Scroll, item turns into crystals: 80%

Using Crystal Enchant Scroll, item goes back to 0 if enchantment fails: 75%

Using Blessed Enchant Scroll, item goes back to 0 if enchantment fails: 85%

There is no subclass making limits, also there's a delay when you add/change subclass in order to prevent Multiclass exploits.

No grade/death penalties.

No corrupted admins

Most of skills been checked and setted back to normal by our staff, 95% of skills are working correctly.

Six hours of buffs/dances/songs/chants/etc.

Custom NPC Buffer with an auto-setted list of buffs, depending on your class. (Fighter/Mage)

/Unstuck command lasts 20 seconds, no need of Scrolls of Escape.

Try us and you'll find out more!

Opens .. Tonight beta version!

ok, I'll check You out :)

/edit after checking out

lame buffer heal pvp at farming zone, basically You can fight till You die XD

that's all, overally a nice server but has major issues, most ppl will get irritated and leave. cheers

/edit after checking out for a long period of time

Your farming zone is just 4 rooms full of mobs, honestly, did You design the server for max 4 people ?

@ciasteczkowyp , I`m making new buffer without heals.Its desgined for PvP zones and events.

I`m thinking of cool places for farm ,because i`m bored of antharas nest' cruma tower and stuff ;/

@Awaken server is opened at night 10-15~ ppl online .. (server is just 2 days old ;/)

Hi all.Im new here.I see this topic and i be amazing.I see all those customs things.But the server got this problem :

3g6s4.jpg

u like it ??? This is the biggest n00best server i ever play in my life.I swear it in my life.In case [ADM]Exte says my name is Timos.But my god damn name is Giannis and im from Greece.   Leeroy this is your server ? If is not post here the admin e-mail to talk with him.I dont want to blame the server.Is really good.But those Admins are very bad guys.

LOL.This is L2 Phytes ? .I get ip ban yersteday.All cuz the [ADM]Exte make a server(As he says)and he think is the GOD !!!   I had make a server Name : L2 Imposible and was a good server.(Exept the skills, and some bugs).But is close.. now.Anyway this server is good but. as you say,

But those Admins are very bad guys.

I aggre with u.

Sooo! Look what i found in DB!timoskourus = jigger ... what else..? So i get the info on Exte that they know in real life and stuff.. anyway this will never happen again real life or not.

@Teks they we're dropping because there will be a wipe so we need to give them rewards before that (so no sad faces)..

Thats all! If more questions just ask here i`ll take care of all.I`m not that kinda noob who leave his server to feed on donations and i never change nothing.

Cheers