Problem with connecting to Kamael-Hellbound-Gracia Servers

Hello, i have a computer using Windows Vista.

I was playing without any problem and when i formatted my pc..

GG, i could not connect. I have this problem at Kamael,Hellbound,Gracia 1/2. It just stucks at login screen. also if i leave it trying login i cant enter any site.

Any idea?

(I dont want suggestions like: Use windows xp etc.)

Thanks.

u sure the server is open ? if u let it try connecting you cannot access firefox/internet explorer? thats weird ... maybe smth wrong happend while installing vista?

PS : i have Ultimate Vista 32bit and i dont have any problem ... i reinstalled them several times in the past

u sure the server is open ? if u let it try connecting you cannot access firefox/internet explorer? thats weird ... maybe smth wrong happend while installing vista?

PS : i have Ultimate Vista 32bit and i dont have any problem ... i reinstalled them several times in the past

I forget to say that i formatted two times with different cd's also.

But i dont have ultimate.

Dunno if this one matters: Im using Eset Smart Security... I was using it also before the format...

check the option of firewall in eset, maybe thats the problem, or the firewall of vista

i use xp, but when i install eset, always always i need to configure the options in the firewall due a similar problem

check the option of firewall in eset, maybe thats the problem, or the firewall of vista

i use xp, but when i install eset, always always i need to configure the options in the firewall due a similar problem

okay, i will try it soon.

Thank you.

Yes its weird i have vista ultimate 64bit and no problem with it but whats the error message or something when it stuck bevause it can be a bad system folder bad gg folder or something

Damn ppl say vista is so bad for games, others say theres no problems, maybe ur server is down. Hard to say.

I have told ya that the server is not down.

I tried on localhost, and on official that im currently playing.

Soz for the double post.

I did disabled my firewalll but nothing :/

Any idea?

1- Disconnect your Modem/Router (leave it OFF for 5-10 min)

2 - Restart your PC

3 - delete the Host/Patch whatever and do a full Update (if you are running Gracia p2.2)

4 - Add the patch/Host

5- turn Off Eset or at least the firewall (give full access to l2.exe and to the gameguard)

6- try to play.

PS. im using THIS and 0 problems =>

sf8gmq.jpg