Enchants.. weapon

Ok i will start :)

I was reading that if u casting spel u can Enchant safe... yes i made that +8

but when my friend made that bum... Destroy on 6+

Second- is it true taht if party is full (9 memebrs) thara is more chance to succesfuly enchant ?

Third- If u in party Drop-pick-Drop scroll enchant, it Can help ? (some ppl says that it helps)

Plz share ur Info about Enchanting I wanna +10 my weapon but afraid to test xD

Who have tested and REALY know it works plz reaply this :)

Well yeah or their useing blessed weapon enchanting scrolls wich turn the brake chance (%) into nothing happening chance(%) wich means that either nothing will happen or it will up but if nothing happens blessed scroll of encahnt armor/weapon is lost :(

Hm.. luck u say. There is nothing called luck in computers world, its include Lineage2 to.

Look for example at function "random" in programin, in L2 is the same. Problem is only to find a proper "algorytm" to crack it xD. [<- sry for a spam ^^]

I hear that every character in the L2 has hiden stat called Luck.

And highest value of it got dwarf's.

On some serv [l2j] where u can "recommend" a player, u nick change to a light blue when u got mor then 200 recommend's. I heard whe u nick is light blue u luck is higher.

But this is only a rumors and I dunno if thats true.

And probably if some1 post it here [and ther surely is a trick] they will fix it witch speed of the light.

-----// EOF - sry for eng //------

OGhh i was checking 1 bug...

I guy said that when party full of members u can enchant safe.... HE ENCAHNTED +15 !!!!

I wanted +10 (I had +9 from otehr time) so select item.... BOOM

cristals

WTF? ? damn.... this NOT WORKING ! party bug not working xD (to me...)

no one wants to share real enchanting explots cause they will be fixed soon after everyone will know them :)

not only enchanting all kind of exploits are that way and ppl are right to keep them a secret