[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

Does not work with revenge, at least i could not get it. It has different account ids than the rest ie does not start at 1 but even when you find your own, i could only log into my account hlpex did nothing.

btw.

the site is http://www.l2revengeserver.com/site.html

hmm at the official site they say they fixed it :((((( but i managed to get it work today :D nevermind there are too much empty accs like 290000 accs and now u need luck to get an acc which has good gear cause more then the half is empty :(

No it's because they h ave added a number to the accound id's if you look in the other forum under development they have a fix for this hack.

It's to add a number to all the ids so if the number is 1000 the first (gm) account would be 1001. But we dont know what number that have added to the accounts.

get real, they added random numbers and pwnzored 99.9% of ppl (aka script kiddies) (any other server where this works is kinda lame, have fun xD)

what does this mean?

that account 1 can be 51651651 and account 2 985663 and so on :)

GL

i saw that fix too but thats bullshit....

look if the acc ids begin at 1 u couldnt login with this id but i can its empty but u can... i think it isnt only adding a number but something like if someone creates an acc a script creates serverside empty accs like 5 and then anotherone makes an acc and so on.. Like this:

create acc----> id 5

server makes empty accs -----> 6-10

create acc ------> id 11

dou understand???

m4rx u are wrong :D i controled it i made 2 accs immediately to check the ids they arent random :D the difference was 6 numbers only so there is a chance to break this noob fix :D

Edit: Sry for double post :D

There is no way there is 243547 accounts on that server, even if you deivede ethat by 6 thats 40 000 they must have added a number at the begining.

there are even more :D the highest i know is 290793 i dont think that there are so many accs but i know that there aremany empty accs :D