AzureGaming (SUPREME) Cheats and Boxs

I dont think that have a better protection than retail.just log on celes how much is lag.you can't even play.

Exactly, what 3-4k players? i dun even know, but i wudnt bother with azure, too many ppl and its 24/7 lag. And i heard from smone saying it has amazing protection. Guess im wrong.

Well if someone makes me a hosts.file with the ip of celes in order to work with a clean c5 (not with celes installer) client ill share here all the directory with everything modified in 1 day ..zoom hack/chests/mobs/ etc.

Just to shut some mouths to those that think they are hackers and when they can't hack something they say "oh celes? its inhackable there,it can't be hacked".

Waiting....

hacks, maybe not but drop patch/zoom/wall hack and all ingame shit works...

You can't hack AzureL2, because it uses theminda and other crypt shits, but you always can hack Windows... Now thing what to hack in Windows to deceive the AzureL2 client :D

And here you have a proff thats nothing is inposible (path 2.4) :

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00081k.png

Dont ask me for program, even my mom dont get it :D

LF info how to decrypt azurel2 packets..

I've heard that at least 4-5 people have gotten packets to work perfectly. Using IG walker, they found out what packets to use and what not. But when i asked for it they said its only for a group of exclusive players...  :'(

• 3 weeks later...

well in my oppinion azure and l2dex have the best protection ever ;D...but sadly

all the hacks i found for retail-like servers mentioned something like : "works on retail (90%) and l2dex(100%)" and they do lol.as for azure it may be more hack proof than the average server but it's C4 moded ,everybody knows how to exploit that