[Share] Almighty (Hlapex walk)

Dagoth

well actually i think he means uff=buff ^^ but anyways maybe u are right and this gets offtopic now :(

For uff i mean dammit, i can't buy zariche, you can make weapon fire like zariche, gm catch me and they sayd hi you are using hlapex here there are real gm bye noob auhuahhau >_<. take a look: shot00003ak0.png

The Gm Boroth bann my ip, how can i allow this? and the player who post this topic is a gm, if u download his system he has screens of a hero(only gm in this server are hero).

ok... man i agree with u he has GM screenshots in his sytem but.... maybe admin took these pics and he uploaded his system with the screenshots in it.... ohh and something offtopic... do u have vista? i like this black theme, and u dont have vista and u have XP I WANT THE LINK FOR THE BLACK THEM :D ty

ohh and something offtopic... do u have vista? i like this black theme, and u dont have vista and u have XP I WANT THE LINK FOR THE BLACK THEM :D ty

check this site: http://www.crystalxp.net/en.htm

ok... man i agree with u he has GM screenshots in his sytem but.... maybe admin took these pics and he uploaded his system with the screenshots in it.... ohh and something offtopic... do u have vista? i like this black theme, and u dont have vista and u have XP I WANT THE LINK FOR THE BLACK THEM :D ty

the program is called vista ispirat pack, i got the real vista but it sucks i don't like it ;(.

and If u try to download the system from the site, on the downloaded system aren't pics, only on the system of this dude.

is this sure for XP? cuz it says VISTA

Guys, Dont Go Off-topic, We talk here About Hack, Exploit,etc...Not Windows XP Themes. Open a topic on Off-Topic Section If you like This Discussion. thnx.

Maybe Im A little Famous In ALMIGHTY, cuz I create a char With Nick "EkoIce" and after I killed first Mob, BANG !! Banned -.-''. Then I relog With a new Char and i pm to a gm, and I ask Him why he Banned Me, He told Me cuz he read Forums On Maxbastards.gr and He Know Who I am -.-''.

Well. I ri-Create a new Char With My Nick On Elitepvpers.de (GoDofAdeN).....BANG !! AGAIN the same Story -.-''.

That GM's Now are In maximum allert...so take Care...DON'T USE Your Forum NICK NAMES !!!! (LoL, 3 BAN in 4 min...RECORD). ;D