[Photoshop contest] Win +1 karma with re-making the forum logo!

K4rMa

Ok, it's close to the end.To be fair, I'm changing my application and put the new design of maxcheaters logo, from my point of view.Ok this is it:

Logo-3.gif

It's maxcheaters with some smoke as a background, really awesome I think.I still have the psd if you think something it's wrong then go for it, say it.I think "50k and counting" it's kinda better cause we never get stack in 50k members (Hopefully :P).So here it is.Comment :)

-Blane

its Blane lol, check the new banner in the top of the site so you both spammed, 1st  warning for you guys!

Did I get a warning cause if I'm right blane posted another one then after the you posted the warning which means its not over yet...

Relax, none will get banned from a simple competition.You just clarified something.

[ @Dream: C'mon m8.Hold your horses.It's conversations taking place ;) ]

-Blane

Ok , what the f2ck does counting means? It means to count like 1,2,3,4,5,6,.... lol... sounds retarded... Did you mean continuing. Imho 50,000 members, and growing is way better.

Ok , what the f2ck does counting means? It means to count like 1,2,3,4,5,6,.... lol... sounds retarded... Did you mean continuing. Imho 50,000 members, and growing is way better.

50k and counting means that we got 50k members and we count more and more members (because the register new members every day ^^)

A lot of forums using it when they reach a big number of members. Like w*r*z-bb 1.000.000 and counting. As you can see some people like it.

Blane your latest logo is nice dont change it.