[Photoshop contest] Win +1 karma with re-making the forum logo!

K4rMa

Simple, stylish.IMO perfect for MaxCheaters needs.

mxclogo4blane.png

or with border (which I think it matches more for a forum like this):

mxclogo4blane-1.png

In case maxtor wants no border, to match with background I have it here:

mxclogo4blane-2.png

This is me :)

Hope you like it,

-Blane

this is good :D

Remember guys to keep the same background.I don't think it would be ok if we put a border.Use either transparency or just keep the same background.Also please don't say "Blane's owning" as I know this XD.NO kidding, just please don't say anything.Many guys contacted me saying "Please make a logo for me for the competition".I mean WTF! Just wait for the competition to take an end.Reply only for your apply.

PS: Awesome work from everybody except this guy, who probably forgot to read the topic/replies.

-Blane

i see all the logos and the best is from Blane,i think can be better,but the other guys have nice ideas,but animation and many colors with fonts from kids,i minds the forum need one formal Logo no need animations gif pff,imo blane +1

my try

firmamax1234coooooooooo.jpg

Rules:

* Must have the number 50,000 or 50k or whatever else u can think and the word "members"!

* Dont change the distances.

* Dont delete the "Maxcheaters.com" Or if you want re-write the word with other

text effect but the logo MUST have the word "Maxcheaters.com" or without .com

* Dont change the whole logo colour xD( We want to be the same with the rest design).

Yours is not bad but it doesn't meet the criteria.

Well i think that i will participate too. But why we must keep distance 400*80 also the logo we all create is to apply for this Theme. i think that we can increase the width dimension since we have a lot empty Space

Some Guide to All

Distance: 400 x 80

Background color:2c2a2a        or Values for Red:44,Green:42,Blue:42

ill post my work later...

edited:

Here is my 1st try

mxc.png

i see all the logos and the best is from Blane,i think can be better,but the other guys have nice ideas,but animation and many colors with fonts from kids,i minds the forum need one formal Logo no need animations gif pff,imo blane +1

Why would this forum need a formal logo... I mean it's about hacks & exploits... it probably needs a more vivid logo...

I Really like these:

mxclogo4blane-2.png by Blane

smflogoorig50000dreache.png by xXSkillerXx

3441757972_795bbf445d_o.gif

3440945181_f68bee6b20_o.jpg by 8eOpOuLaFTW

34gr1qq.gif by Mafia_007

33pags2.gif by maniakmike

i might put them all by inserting random picture view in code!