Best Tank

Know what, your not too specific on saying "the best tank" cuz do you mean the one with the most p/m def? or the most p att? etc etc, if ur going for most p/m def its probably paldin, BUT if u want a nice tank that does most damage and can tank with high p/m def then temple knight is good cuz they have the most str.

TK best damage dealer? You really need learn something about this game before posting.

TK best damage dealer? You really need learn something about this game before posting.

Yeah retard u need to read my post properly b4 u even think about posting, i said TK is the best TANK damage dealer comparing to paladin, or SK, bcuz they have the most str (41) over all classes (except orcs but there is no such thing as orc tanks), go check for urself, obviously ur lookin at more str, more p att. Obviously theyre not the best damage dealers in the game theyre merely tanks, obviously nukers are, or titans, read b4 u start to flame me...

Yeah retard u need to read my post properly b4 u even think about posting, i said TK is the best TANK damage dealer comparing to paladin, or SK, bcuz they have the most str (41) over all classes (except orcs but there is no such thing as orc tanks), go check for urself, obviously ur lookin at more str, more p att. Obviously theyre not the best damage dealers in the game theyre merely tanks, obviously nukers are, or titans, read b4 u start to flame me...

You are real retard or you are acting like retard I dunno but you ain't now a shit about stats.

41 str in white elfs? Are u dumb? 41 str got dark elfs.

And yeah, you really need to learn something about this game before posting.

For all classes mage or fighter everybody knows that DE have the highest dmg(SH,PR,SK),White Elfs are fast(ES,SPS,PW,SR),and humans are between.

I still can't believe that u said White Elfs got higher strength than DE.

n/c

Paladin.

Angelic Icon ownz.Plus in almost all l2js you can use angelic with bow.

not only in l2j, in the most of l2off you can use AI with bow too, abyss, elwyn, dragon, I was playing there and I use it there too.