Look this Texture i have made!!What i've done wrong and i get this???

ok i do a picture in unreal for fix that

316e00dc1bcc.jpg

so i have to choose 'Two Sided' before i will Extract it as image dds ???

Aw and in your image it says Shader Properties..i cant find that :( mine it says Texture Properties...

the guides dont show how to make a shader

omg is texture lol for example when you open program UnrealEditor follow this steps File-New and when opened Panel with name New Material ok in Package put name of your texture for example maxcheaters and in name too the same name ok now you have a windows with name Shader Properties and here put texture how to post in screenshot

omg is texture lol for example when you open program UnrealEditor follow this steps File-New and when opened Panel with name New Material ok in Package put name of your texture for example maxcheaters and in name too the same name ok now you have a windows with name Shader Properties and here put texture how to post in screenshot

i got stucked in the part where i have the Shader Properties.what i do next??(Note:It doesnt shows me the screenshot of the texture.it is full white.)

i got stucked in the part where i have the Shader Properties.what i do next??(Note:It doesnt shows me the screenshot of the texture.it is full white.)

this next step is save the file man god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this next step is save the file man god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for wasting your time...i got confused man..sorry again.i want just to edit the Dusk shield to have purple colour.i know how to change forx example the Font-e.utx but this is not like that.i do everything step-by step but nothing...please tell me again how i will do it...thanks...this is the last time i ask to rephrase it..i wont do it again if i dont understand...!

sorry for wasting your time...i got confused man..sorry again.i want just to edit the Dusk shield to have purple colour.i know how to change forx example the Font-e.utx but this is not like that.i do everything step-by step but nothing...please tell me again how i will do it...thanks...this is the last time i ask to rephrase it..i wont do it again if i dont understand...!

for avoid spam just post ur DDS o TGA file and i make for u ;)

for avoid spam just post ur DDS o TGA file and i make for u ;)

here it is br0!!thans a lot!!!(i need it light purple.)

Link:http://rapidshare.com/files/219960489/LineageWeaponsTex.utx.html

here it is br0!!thans a lot!!!(i need it light purple.)

Link:http://rapidshare.com/files/219960489/LineageWeaponsTex.utx.html

man upload DDS edited lol and i make 1 UTX for you not all LineageWeaponsTex.utx