-Luxury Gatekeeper

-NPC Buffer in all towns & villages

-Auto learn skills

-AUTO CLASS MANAGER , no use to go on any NPC to take class

-8 Hour Buffs

-Working Olympiad

-Buyable Noble Quest

-Enchant Safe limit= +7

-Enchant limit: 40 (for weapons, armor, jewels)

-Special Shop sells various items

-No Quest for Subclass

-Epic Armor

-Dynasty Armor

-And Soon MANY GODLIKE WEAPONS!

www.l2sacredunion.ucoz.com

At Main Page : Download Patch and Auto-Host.bat File

Part 1 RapidShare http://rapidshare.com/files/195618484/New_Patch.part1.rar (system and 1 part of systextures)

Part 2 COPY THE LINK AND PASTE PLEASE !!!!!! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W38HO9IE

HOST FILE : http://www.l2sacredunion.ucoz.com/SacredUnionAuto-Host..bat

Thank You

[move]Vote For us at Top 100 l2 servers [/move]

[move]L2 SACRED UNION FOR EVAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

-And many many other features!!!

SacredUnion is already registered here in mxc but I think he hasn't posted his server's website for obvious reasons. You should contact him first.

O M F G your both files needed to play on your server are 300 MB +++ Are you damn crazy DUDEEE!!! Do smth to decrease it or noone will waste his time on downloading so much files.

SacredUnion is already registered here in mxc but I think he hasn't posted his server's website for obvious reasons. You should contact him first.

the obvious reason that SHE has not listed the server with maxcheaters would be the ungodly amount of hackers that live on this website...and no, i did not authorize Bloody to list the server but he is ambitious!  My server ROCKS!! with zero tollerance for bullshit!! OH~~~and as for the massive downloads, I share with anyone who requests my PREMIUM member acct info for a speedy download.

Thanks...

the ungodly amount of hackers that live on this website

just wannabe hackers...

How can you be so sure that your server got gang banged from this community? :|

SHE

I really thought you were male

I didn't say my server got gang banged (god i hate the phrase) from this community...I fear this community...is that a better explanation?  When my server went live, OMG the hacks...but now it's whatever, my staff kicks ass. 

Sacred Union is here to stay!!  Yes we have bugs, sometimes lags, many times fights but we continue to work to make it an amazing and FAIR environment for everyone.  I will ban a staff member quicker then any player!! Ask them.... 

Soon our domain goes live and will even supply email accounts for the players not to mention an unbelievable amount of space.  Great things are in the works!!  Fly by night...we are not!!

I forgot to mention...the reason our patch is so big is because it has updates to supply the site for at least the next 2 years...there's everything imaginable in that patch...

well 1 thing i have to say: i like how you talk and maybe for this talking some of the "wannabe hackers" here will supply you the info to fix a possible bug. So dont fear mxc... try to get the best of it!

Sincerly my best compliments to you and your server and i hope you will have a great succes!

ps: cause its a stcuk sub i will join too!