[Share-Tool][Phx] All Phx Versions / Guide / Scripts.

Stealth

update

[ - ] Bug with 'load scripts on startup'. from now scripts will be marked for execute in right way.

[ - ] some changes in inject library. it's don't use class of ph window for sending notices anymore.

[ - ] language select window will appears on first run. and then settings dialog.

[ * ] added param connectionname:string; to onpacket function in plugins. (right now it's loks like TOnPacket = procedure(const cnt: Cardinal; const fromServer: Boolean; const connectionname:string; var packet : tpacket); stdcall; so make changes in your plugins.)

[ + ] when script editor recives focus it's will check for date/time changes in script files. and ask for reaload if find any changes found.

[ + ] Parse packets button in connection frame (enable/disable parsing and additing packets to packetlist)

[ * ] some translation fixes.

[ + ] You can change caption of main window in settings.

release 3.5.12.120.

Ok but for what reason we will download the old versions i think all we need the new versions

Nc Colection  But as i told you why to download the oldest versions???

Someone may be used only to the older environment , cause lots of things have changed to the design.

I might be wrong but since I executed the latest version my pc went mad. It took away my admin privileges(task man, regedit, gpedit+++) and even if I tried to restore them it kept on blocking me...(No suspicious process in my process list). It could be something else but I hadn't ran any other application b4.

Formatted my hdd already. -.-''

I might be wrong but since I executed the latest version my pc went mad. It took away my admin privileges(task man, regedit, gpedit+++) and even if I tried to restore them it kept on blocking me...(No suspicious process in my process list). It could be something else but I hadn't ran any other application b4.

Formatted my hdd already. -.-''

Roger , im gonna analyse the code with dissasembler and tell you whats going on.