[Help] How i can make ppls who farm pvps go jail.

MeVsYou

Question

Hello guys again.

I saw in one server that the ppls who farm pvps through their each chars or clan ally chars went in jail due to stop farming pvps points....

Can someone help me and tell me what i can do?

maybe you can try this:

open L2PcInstance.java and find:

if (isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP) || targetPlayer.isInsideZone(ZONE_PVP))
		return;

and add above:

String player1 = getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
		String player1target = targetPlayer.getClient().getConnection().getSocketChannel().socket().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
		if (player1.equals(player1target))
			this.setInJail(true, 5);
                                this.sendMessage("You have been jailed for killing a BOT char.");
			return;

this will jail them both for 5 minutes

Skylancer i tested it and it gives me now less errors than before .

Here they are :

The method getSocketChannel() is undefined for the type MMOConnection<L2GameClient> L2PcInstance.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance line 5680 Java Problem

The method getSocketChannel() is undefined for the type MMOConnection<L2GameClient> L2PcInstance.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance line 5681 Java Problem

The method setInJail(boolean, int) is undefined for the type L2PcInstance L2PcInstance.java /L2_GameServer/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance line 5683 Java Problem