interlude [Interlude L2OFF] Lineage II Menace - Don't miss the fresh start!

Nimloth

I have no reason to flame nor blackmail your server. I tried L2M and it seemed to have some cool features and worth playing but Your head GM earned pretty bad reputation in the past. Go ask owners of one of the previous servers he was a HGM on. What guarantees he won't do some shady things again?

There's a difference between the actual events and rumors. The stuff you've heard is known as "lies". Lindrian has not done anything to earn a bad reputation, besides busting a few kids balls every now and then and cause them to hate on him. Thus, he earned a 'bad reputation' - which is false. Now as you said, everyone has their opinions and their point of views, but they should be reflected on the truth, and not rumors.

Feel free to pm me to continue this discussion.

Yeah i had played this server , its nice ,good balance , midium comunity , and i remember that he had a LOT of LaG when the server was full.Whatever i ll test it again.

Server was laggy when it was still new, we didnt have enough money to buy a kick-ass box then; but now we do. Go try it out.

And I am happy so many of you enjoy the server :)!

I can't find what are the letters in the verification image for registering...What's up?? Can someone help me?/

WTF : Are you f*cking kidding me?? you done the image harder now??

I can't find what are the letters in the verification image for registering...What's up?? Can someone help me?/

WTF : Are you f*cking kidding me?? you done the image harder now??

Yes, some people find it hard. Just refresh until you see a easy image and fill it in.

And no, we didnt make it easier nor harder; it has always been the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Imho with this new update im not quite sure that you'll raise popularity rather than decreasing it enchant rates are insane and yet you can get +12 wep via donation..As you said SA will be very expensive and yet wont keep the enchant - money waste... no one will ever even think to enchant a wep to even +4... and you can get it by donation and not 3...not 4.... 12!!! Imho i don't play there and i guess i never will.

there will be a wipe and change everything....

everybody says that they -beep-ed the server and too much ppl will leave

Please enlighten me :)! I'd really like to know what we messed up and 'fix' it.