Gladi's Fun Here xD

Lol, yeah, gladis are OP'ed as hell on a server that allows for modified buff timers. Had to give them at 25% damage penalty in pvp only while they have a charge on. So they can do 100% pvp damage in melee with no charges, or reduced damage in pvp while attempting to use a skill, etc.

I think that that Adventure was really good. But he could so it better by always moving arround Gladiator so he cant target him, also that skill which cancels the target, He used it very often. If he as I said before always move around him then he will win for 100%.

You're pretty good. I like your style.

And about those people spamming "glad OP glad OP"- you guys fail pretty much, where did you play to say things like "lol another shitty server"? L2 dex maybe? If I were tbh, euroworld has one of best IL off files around. Glady ain't overpowered, it's simply that the player is good.

@geoten if you could upload a  hi-res version to filefront or somewhere else, it'd be much better.

You're pretty good. I like your style.

And about those people spamming "glad OP glad OP"- you guys fail pretty much, where did you play to say things like "lol another shitty server"? L2 dex maybe? If I were tbh, euroworld has one of best IL off files around. Glady ain't overpowered, it's simply that the player is good.

@geoten if you could upload a  hi-res version to filefront or somewhere else, it'd be much better.

I disagree completely. Glad has tank like def and mdef, a buttload of HP, and does a ton of damage.

Then you get skills like weapon blockade which if you follow retail values on the skill, you can disarm lock one person as long as the skill lands (60% base land rate).

On top of that, a nice little run speed boost to catch up to runners, a self invincibility which allows for movement and attack, not to mention a decent ranged attack to finish off any runners near death.

The only melee class more OP than gladi is titan.