[Guide]Sorcer/ess ....The Guide!!! By DreaM ;].

DreaM

I think in low rate, Sorceress/er is one of the worst classes to play. It is hard to lvl, takes too much mana per cast. Not so much damage, but I agree that the Pvp part is good.

No... He has the same m atk as necro, which means that it's good enough. It's true that he doesn't have a skill like DS, which costs much less mana, but a smart sorc would choose a place where mana herbs can be dropped. That's what I'm doing with my sps @ retail, when I have no recharger with me...

Well I have to disagree with like 60% of you here, Sorceror is good at PVE but sucks at PvP, Lets just look at BASE CLASS stats:

HumanMage  DEMage  Elf Mage

WIT  20              19          23

INT  41              44          37

MEN  39              37          40

When ElfMage transfer to SpS then SpS has the lowest MEN ...

When HumanMage Transfer to Sorc, then Sorc has the highest MEN

When DEMage transfer to Sph, MEN stays the same.

So if we really look at that, Sorc is the best in PVE. Also he got the biggest CON (Checked on Lineage2Pmfun). On DN I have sorc lvl 66... and guess what? On PrimevalIsle I am using sleeping cloud and like 80% of mobs are getting sleep so...

PVP:

Really if you make a subclass on DN like Warlock (sorc/warlock) then he got really high casting speed. If SPS take Elf Summoner then like 20 hits and 0 MP. People want sorc on RB and even in party. So this is really balanced class. I dont think there is more balanced class then sorc. TIP: If you are Sorc/Warlock try to but BW light set, you will be suprised.

Mana herbs hardly drop on my lowrate, they have like 5% chance of dropping. On retail like 1%.

Your server's probably bugged. I'm playing on retail and I can tell you that I rarely run out of MP with my sps, because of herbs.

@Deanok its true that its a balanced class, but its not THAT BAD ON PVP, i mean please on Gracia PT 2 [retail] my friend got a sorc, its mine but i stopped playing so i gave it to him and i log once in a while to check how she is, and srsly i usually kill'em in like 4 hits

1decay

2surrnedr

3vortex

4vortex buster

5prominence [rarely survive for that one]

So... it ain't that bad ;].

+1 Dream

I hate it when ppl say that sorcer sux, because they have no idea of the power of vortex buster. You will have 1/2 HP in no time! But still, it's a long way till you get that skill ;/

@Deanok its true that its a balanced class, but its not THAT BAD ON PVP, i mean please on Gracia PT 2 [retail] my friend got a sorc, its mine but i stopped playing so i gave it to him and i log once in a while to check how she is, and srsly i usually kill'em in like 4 hits

1decay

2surrnedr

3vortex

4vortex buster

+1 Dream

I hate it when ppl say that sorcer sux, because they have no idea of the power of vortex buster. You will have 1/2 HP in no time! But still, it's a long way till you get that skill ;/

All I have to say that this is true, I love playing with Archmage. :) It is my favorite class in L2. Also, Sorcs dont suck. I think they are quiet Powerful. Also they are good for CL, why? Because I saw a video about his favorite sorc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FP87vp_wmk

I think the music is perfect xD At the end does are the best things that happend to him in L2 playing sorc. I think this is so beautiful

Oh yeah on topic: Sorcerers skill slow. It is very powerful on PVP like vs Necro, and all fighters. I think it should be casted after FireVortex buster. :) Also there is a skill I forgot the name, when you use it and it attack multiply enemies. Not a circle, Like a Volcano. I need to check xD

P.S. Nice topic :)

1decay

2surrnedr

3vortex

4vortex buster

using decay and surender on ratail is just LOL , if you can kill some1 with vortex> buster , decay is toitaly pointless , and i wont explain you why surender is pointless when you have 150 fire mace ......

using decay and surender on ratail is just LOL , if you can kill some1 with vortex> buster , decay is toitaly pointless , and i wont explain you why surender is pointless when you have 150 fire mace ......

Some people DONT USE FireStone or whatever the name is. They dont even know what IS IT xD

Some people DONT USE FireStone or whatever the name is. They dont even know what IS IT xD

Elemental stone doesn't work in the most of java server

If u want to be a good Sorc in pvp then u have to get a high enchanted mage weap

As well as you have 150 fire mace as you know fire stones are the most easy to be obtainable and many ppl have'em on armors.