Chronicles of Natura-Chronicle 1 Devine vs Evil

MewMew

Dear fellows..Welcome to the CHRONICLES OF NATURA

7 characters begin their adventure here and try to destroy the opposite force....

At the project Werewolf i was a villager and believe me it was very boring...

So now i have decided to give every character specific skills that make him equally important to all the others chars....

Lets see now our characters

Divine Team

Angel-Everytime a person is killed by voting system he has the right to decide whether to revive him or not.

Villager-Can build buildings in the shake of money...When he collects enough money he can buy things from my personal item list.

Fighter-He posses the power of divine weapons...His voting power is 2 votes..

Evil Team

Lord WereWolf-He can kill a person every 2 days...However afterwards he cannot vote...

Werewolf-he can bite a person and if he is on the divine team he turns him to a vampire(see below info)He cannot vote after doing his skill,too

Wolf-Posses the power of evil weapons...His voting power is 2 votes.

Neutral Unit

Cubic-He can chose to combine two persons into one so that when one is killed the other one is killed too..Every 3 days.

Vampire-He has the ability to ask me so that i will reveal him a person...after that he can vote him but of course not tell him to the others.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skills of Characters:

Angel

When a person is decided to be killed by the voting system (not by the Lord Werewolf) he can decide to revive him..

However his decision should be taken before anouncing the players role...If the Angel decides to revive him the player's role is not anounced.

Villager

By building a building he cannot vote for this day..For example if he wants to build a Statue now he will get some money but if the vote is for today he will not be able to vote..

So he should have warned to vote the day before...

He can spend his money to buy items with special skills..I will personally give him the list with the items and their price....

If he gets the item that his vote counts for 2 i will count his vote for 2 but i will not reveal this to the voting system(i will take his vote for 2 but i will write 1 vote by bla bla)

Lord WereWolf

He cannot kill the Angel and of course members of the Evil Team cannot be kileld too although they can be targeted (and so the Lord will lose his skill for 2 days and his vote as well)

Werewolf

He cannot target the Angel too...

Cubic

He cannot be killed by any skill.Only by the voting system can he get his ass outa the game...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Information About the Game:

Noone knows who is anyone...The voting is absolutely secret and it will be done every 2 days...

VOTING IS DONE THROUGH PM

That's all for now....Ask me anything you want..Bios not needed....If I forget sth i will write it in red color so that you can see it...

Just say that you will take part...When all 7 people are gathered i will give everyones role (i will make a random prog to do that) and we start the game.

Plz people that join plz at least be here to vote every 2 days..As every role is important if someone doesnt play his role all the game wont have any importance at all...If i dont think that someone will

be able to be here at least every 2 days i have the right not to allow him to play (i will pm him and we will discuss about if he will be here...)

Also give your InGame name(plz dont write nonsense names...it would be better to give your nick at MxB...it is still your choice what your IG name will be)

Hope you like it...Write your comments and improvements before the game starts..

Yours

MewMew

Ty to Nitrous for his great idea!!!

mewmew se liga lepta molis xsemperdepsw apo ena siegaki!ego eimai mesa stande mono pou re c exw mia aporia!ama doun oti kapoioi DEN 8a pshfhsoun den 8a upopsiastei kaneis tpt?upo8etoume oti 8a eimaste oloi active

swstos......mallon 8a vrw tropo na allaxw to voting system....ama einai 8a psifizoun oloi kai apla ama o lord kai o werewolf exei kanei to skill egw dn 8a to metraw....etc dn 8a to katalavei kaneis kai ola kala..opws kai me tous fighter-wolf oi opoio 8a len to atomo p 8eloun 8a to grafw egw ws mia psifo alla 8a to metrw gia 2...sto telos otan lew ta apotelesmata 8a sas lew as poume anti gia 3,5 h 6 o tade alla dn 8a xerete poios itane o villager

kai pali wstoso exome prob gt as poume pws 2 atoma psifizoun as poume ton noble....ama sas pw pws epesan 4 psifoi 8a katalavete peripou ti paizetai...ara paidia lew na to kanome mesw pm to voting gt dn 8a leei to game meta...

ty noble me voi8ises poli ;)

Guest Thanos47

* In-Game Name (full):Thanoulis

* Forum Nickname:Thanos47

* Day of Birth:20/5/1991

* Place of Birth:Thessaloniki

* Place i leave currently:Nea Vrasna

* Oikogeniaki katastasi: me gomena

* Religion:christian

* Hobbies:dj,basetball.pc etc

* Some general things about me:exo 2 spinoun,3 floria,4 karderines,episis exo 35 xorafia 5 dipla stin thallasa ta alla se vouno kai etc

* Prosopika Adikimena:tin Kiriaki ena spiti kai authona pota kai faei :lol:

naz ti dn epiases re????apla exome dio omades..apo ti mia oi kaloi kai apo tin alloi oi kakoi...ka8e 2 meres psifizome kai apo ekei kai pera exome kai ta skills...xanadesto mia kai 8a deis pws 8a to katalaveis..

wraia naz eisai mesa???thanos ok apla dn xreiazomai bio...ena aplo im in 8elw....tespa arxizw na ftiaxnw to programmataki kai prwta o 8eos ama sigkentrw8oume simera vgazw tsi rolous kai arxizome....

In-Game Name :Necro

Forum Nickname:Nazghoul

Day of Birth:1/1/2024

Place of Birth:Castelvania

Place i leave currently:greece

Oikogeniaki katastasi: me gomena

Hobbies:Searcing and cracking

Some general things about me: I rule in shadows...

Personal Items:Mia mavri kapardina, Ena mauro dermationo(gloves , Full body ,Boots ) set kai kanan sougia gia ektaktes anages!

religion:wats that?

MewMew Of course eimai mesa :D to bio na to svisw ? to ekana copy paste apo to allo me ton petro :P

Guest Thanos47

ok re apla to pira antigraphi apo to alo

p.s mewmew na prosexis pos grafis xero go kita ti grafis'arxizome,kanome' kai go kano kati tetia apla to proseksa k sto leo xD min m thimosis ;)

vsk mhn anafereis kata thn gnwmh m k pote enas lord cubik angel exei kanei use tyo skill tou gt 8a mas paroun prefa!dld apla mhn anafereis pote exei kanei kapoios to skill tou gt to koitane apo to last activity tou paixth k apo to pote to ekanes edit to post s san gold member p eisai fainetai

vsk mhn anafereis kata thn gnwmh m k pote enas lord cubik angel exei kanei use tyo skill tou gt 8a mas paroun prefa!dld apla mhn anafereis pote exei kanei kapoios to skill tou gt to koitane apo to last activity tou paixth k apo to pote to ekanes edit to post s san gold member p eisai fainetai

In-Game Name :NobLe

Forum Nickname:NobLe

Day of Birth:euais8hto proswpiko dedomeno

Place of Birth:LasVegas

Place i leave currently:greece

Oikogeniaki katastasi: keratas k apataw

Hobbies:polla

Some general things about me: popo ti me rwtas twra?allh fora

Personal Items:ena mpoufan xontrooooo ama exei kruo k mia karampina.ama den exw eukairh boleuomai k me maxairi(sougia)

religion:christian

Kotso to ebedosame dn htan anagei na to grapseis duop fores :P

[move]:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P[/move]

Kotso leromenh tin exeis tin fwlia s ? :P kai dn thes na fenonte ta skill :P xouxouxouxouxaxaxa