After 2 years of promising.. Eternal Sin's coming Interlude!

Lain

I actually do not bevieve this, they said there will be no wipe, and many people are overcheated and overbugged.

And I don't even bevieve they will success creating an Interlude server :D

Do you believe it? (We're talking about http://es-l2.com)

What Oreo said:

This will be my final "Interlude is coming" thread. For a little over a year, we have been promising everyone updates will be made and things will change. Evidently, they havent - yet.

Starting this week, there will be regular posts regarding the updates and progress made towards Athena moving to Interlude. The server will also undergo quite a few internal changes to spur productivity to help facilitate a precide launch date for the Interlude udpate. I believe, when given the proper help, I can release a suitable Interlude update within the next couple of weeks.

The first step would be hiring new staff to help GM and moderate the forum. Following that, I will, a long with some familiar names, will begin regular testing to help finalize a proper Interlude update package that the community will be satisfied with. I'm not going to release anymore information, in the meantime, until each task is completed.

Thanks for your continued support and patience.

Move To interlude and as u said Lain without Wipe? Bump

Well, the server is overdonated. There could be like 1000+ brazilian donators, who actually gave much of money to the server. In case of wipe, the staff will have to give donated things back to donators, I doubt they have some list of donators or something... I think they care just about money. But if there is a wipe, many oldschool players would return :), players I played on C3/C4 (ES) with, such great imagination.

Anyway, any ES players, share your ideas!

is like say L2Elite i think they say all the time will be mobed to one new chronique first say,c5 later,kamael,and now Gracia but the ppl onli see test vesion i think is cool mobe to one new chronique but if ur server like a Elite maybe the ppl wanna go to other server,the donatios are good for server the ppl know that,but lol donatios for edit char? aniway the server can be interlude,gracia lineage 3 xD but if shit on the actually chronique beliveme dont they dont think in the players onli wanna more money

well if they make a wipe...as u say lot ppl come back to play there...but the staff have to give donator stuff back...no doubt of it...or user can complain about it and even start legal actions

thats why i hate overdonated server...