[Guide]Make Your Own AutoUpdater For Your Server

Thank you very much i was looking for it .. i helped with your guide but you dont explain how to add your server files on ftp or http server (not local.. domain.) .. I found how to do that .. so thanks your guide helped me :D

• 1 month later...

well my problem is that the updater makes a full check but when it's finish the check and must start download the updates it's show me that UPDATE FAILED.Can someone help with that?MaestroLuke if you login plz add me on msn kostakis45@hotmail.com  or to skype kostakis452.Thank's a lot.Plz someone help me.

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem, when the files have been updated and when I'm lunching updater again I have message: UPDATE FAILED even without running FULL CHECK. Also I can't press START button to run the game. I checked many updaters but they are based on the same files. I mean setting. It must be something with updater.exe file but don't know what. Any hint?

• 4 months later...

everything works, it updates abd installs, only one problem, all the updates files goes in my lineage II folder and not the system folder. how do i fix this, also how do i fix it so i can update animations folder, system folder, and other folders. it seems I can only do one folder.