programa for c4

hmmm this is intresting i cant get pass the registration page cus it always says that those veryfy letters are wrong ^^ if anyone could register i will check it out bulgarian/russian have some stuff incommon and i can understand somethings

This looks like a mix of sauron's token-patch and a verify emulator. There are other emulator you can have for free, look in the bot forum for emulator and token-patcher

i heard this version of program work with any bots, but others emulators give sometimes errors 'paket' or 'gamedata'.

Is anybody, who bought this program ? i will pay 10$ for it, not 25

try http://saur.nm.ru

I really need this programa

it allow connecting any bots to l2extreme

nothing really important. just a token patcher.

try http://saur.nm.ru

I really need this programa

it allow connecting any bots to l2extreme

nothing really important. just a token patcher.

Yes! token pathcer + full emulator verify + c4 + l2extreme-like servers (and others),

antiprotect from 9999, all in one, for all bots!

anybody please help me to obtain this version !

i pay 10$ for it

You can have the same on this board for free. If you don't want to take 10 minutes to read the board then pay the 25$

wp156 is only for 10.2.3, but i need wp321r (for all walkers) - show me where i can have it for free and i will send you 10$.

wp321r is not wp156 , like windows XP is not windows 311

it is necessary to understand the difference in the versions of the program.

As I said, take 10 minute to read the board and you will find in the bot section that there is a patcher for ALL l2walker, not from sauron but this does not matter.

it is necessary to understand that if you ask something then you should try to understand that answer. Why ask if you think you know the answer better ?

As I said' date=' take 10 minute to read the board and you will find in the bot section that there is a patcher for ALL l2walker, not from sauron but this does not matter.

it is necessary to understand that if you ask something then you should try to understand that answer. Why ask if you think you know the answer better ?[/quote']

muhaha, read previous message,

for sample #2:Give me patcher for games.alkar.net C1 with fake-basy protection !

and i will give you 10$

WP321 allow login walkers to this server.

again cant undestand me ?

• 2 months later...