[ Where You Go? ] What Server u are playng?

mweinz

Well,guyz i think u must give a try www.l2riseofhell.ucoz.com....!!Friendly gms and admins,3 farm zones,1 rb zone,pvp area,vesper weapons and armors,custom noblesse and hero system,MAX LEVEL 95 with custom skills!!

Join the server

IM playing http://l2signs.com/ its new server with 250 players online every day. But i will not stay there long time. Till i find low good gracia 2 rate server. With high population 1000,2000+ players online, if some1 know post please.

I'm not playing l2 on any server right now...i still search for a serv and when i think i found one i see that the gms are corrupt and it's no fun to play on such a server

If anyone knows an interlude high rate server(100X+) with no custom items(or if it has custom items with major status changes hp,mp,cp,speed accepted but not too much) with nice comunity and non-corrupt gms plz tell me