[Share] Being Invulnerable At Olympiad Battle

Lain

Before you read this, that bug is supposed to be done with the characters, that own Fake Death skil.

Before you read this, know that this was tested on L2J Interlude and may not work in other clients

Before you read this, also check: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=41783.0

Howdy! Just discovered another bug, using your fake death skill.

If you're an olympiad whore like me, you will appreciate this.

Requirements:

• Fake Death skill (AW, TH, BH)
  • Noblesse Status
  • Character able to fight, with gear and stuff

Performance:

67461stBUG.png

• Wait until it says "You will be ported in 30 seconds to Stadium
  • Now it is time to use Fake Death skill

40152stBUG.png

• Wait until you will be ported to Grand Olympiad Stadium

24693rdBUG.png

• Now you stand up and do the Olympiad stuff (self-buffing, buffs of staffs, etc.)
  • Congratz, an enemy cannot target you, they click on you and nothing happens. You are invulnerable!

Warnings & Recommendation:

- I guarantee you are invulnerable

- It is better to create nicks that are hard to write down, because if the enemy uses /target "name", you'll become targetable,

so make some stupid nicknames (ex.: xXxXllllllxXxXxX; C06yTbIJlHuKkX; 43198341123; llllllllllllllllll)

- Don't overdo it with this bug, once a day is pretty enough of using it

Regards, Lain.

Amazing, buh kinda cheap if ya ask me. xD. Good job dude.

Although it's "cheap" as you say, it is better to know all glitches so more combinations of bugging can be performed.

He can use /target and kill u ur not invaluable. If the opponent is mage u can use bluf.

When u practice in oly. Presh Observe after it says You will be teleported in 30 seconds. Then create a macro with /target (your opponent's name) if he do this thick. u can kill him easily.

This would be good but people dont need to do /target they can just shift click you if u look like your on the ground

But you know, they wouldn't expect that you're so kind of bugged character, they may use /target "name" after some time and after some run away. Meanwhile, you can cause solid damage to them.

Note: I think 150 posts is okay, if someone of mods think it's low post count, they'll edit it, I won't.