Do crt error for all peoples in you area!

Fragas

Thanks for sharing!

Though I don't see any sense using this, since it crit. errors you, too! Maybe logging some unimportant dualboxes, so you can crit. error other important people. Ha-ha.

Anyway, keep the job!

YOU GET BANNED ACCOUNT OR JAIL?I want to know ?YES OR NOT?

If you ask me - no. Because then you sent something no one see this msg. They get crt error before they see this msg. Anyway it's possible to get ban if admin will see in logs your message, but I think it's very less chance to get ban with this.

LOL IS WORK IN l2MAFIA HIDE FOR 300 or 200 post omg work perfect,

TY FOR SHARE dragoniux

LOL .....AND GM HAS GET THE ERROR LOL :O [HIDE FAST TOPIC]

if it works on mafia be sure gm will fix, hes PREMIUM in this forum, so its useless to hide the post, he'll see anyway :P

well i don't think that this works on mafia because i play and know and i donesn't work for 1 reason

admin has made the server with good security and anti-phx system i am soor that this script and the phx don't work on l2 mafia but i will use it this time right now and i will tell the results

well i don't think that this works on mafia because i play and know and i donesn't work for 1 reason

admin has made the server with good security and anti-phx system i am soor that this script and the phx don't work on l2 mafia but i will use it this time right now and i will tell the results

IN MAFIA WORK l2phx and admin don't fixed all

THEM WORK MULTI SKILLS and cheat engine work :O  with him i can't have speed hack to run away for the karik mobs .